Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Are girls smarter than boys?

Newbie speek no more is off to a good start speek no more's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are girls smarter than boys?

yeah...well...I think that girls are smart...Even i'm a boy,but...I stil belive that the girls are pretty smartest..

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i dont know about being smarter, but I found out that girls generally have a sharper sense of smell than guys, just though I'd let out the news.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie The Last Flame is off to a good start The Last Flame's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have seen many dumb guys and girls. I really think it just matters on how you act, and if you care about school. I am guy and i get all A's so I am not considered dumb. But most of the smartest kids in my school are girls. There is no real way at all to prove that one gender is smarter than the other. Saying a statement like "girls are smarter than boys" and "Boys are always better at sports" is just being sexist.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Girls arn't smarter just more mature. Example: When a girl learned about the male body they accept it but boys laugh at the girls body and crack things about it. And girls look at thing in i dont want to say better but i cant think of anything else to say. they think things through better boys just go easy, straight way. while girls think about whats better. Boys show off and that ends up getting them hurt.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

I never really thought about it. In my family my brother is in a 'smart people' program thing that I never got into. I think girls are smarter than boyz though. All the guys in my class are like making F's and other bad grades. Everytime we take a test all the girls make a perfect grade and the boyz flunk.

Don't trust me....

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

wow... never thought this topic would come up... honestly i do not believe men or women are smarter than either. as far as the little study about who's smarter in 7th grade, well, think about it like this. most young men and women hit puberty at the age of 13. if you take into consideration the roles of the male speices in nature and look at the primal instincts they're born with, when they become old enough to accept their instincts they look to mate. teenage boys aren't much different. once they get out of their "girls have cooties" stage and start seeing girls as the sexual vixens they become as women... yea. girls, simply put, do not have the sex drive in most cases that most immature 7th grade boys have and so while they enjoy looking sexy they're more well suited to pay attention in class then boys are. any beautiful woman can tell you how powerful the art of seduction can be. women learn to manipulate men at a much younger age because they've had too in society for as far back as anyone can remember. a 7th grade girl enjoys looking sexy and getting compliments and attention as much as a 7th grade boy enjoys looking at the 7th grade vixens. if you take a look at society after grade school... things are a little different. boys are simply easily distracted throughout 5th-9th grades. after that some, not all, boys begin to focus more on what their future has in store for them. honestly i have to agree with Corvus in every aspect of his post. the scopes of the statistics are far too small to judge an entire sex of a spiecies on. the answer to this question will never truly be able to be answered. well, unless the entire poulation vanishes off the face of the planet aside from any 7th graders. but for now, its simpler to say men and women are equal on nearly every level messureable.

now, on a side note, the thing about saying men are stronger than women... yea. the only reason it would appear that way is because most men have more muscle mass than most women (thank god because i'm not into intensly muscular women) and women are built to be more agile and lithe for the role of a provider. men are built to be massive and tough simply to be protectors. it's not always the case but it's the basis in nature. take lions for example. the male lion is large and grows a thick mane to show dominance where as the women hunt and provide for the pride. while men are built differently than women there is no way to compare our strengths for the simple fact that we're built to suit different purposes. if we where meant to compare eachother for dominance we wouldn't need to be asking this question because it would be apparent.

if you honestly need to know who's smarter or stronger or whos better than who simply look at nature and try to learn something. most spieces dont mesh well unless they work together to survive so think of it this way, men and women are built to complete eachother for a perfected spieces. without one the other would die off and not just because of the lack of ability to reproduce. women are simply men's counters.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Newbie azngurl27 is off to a good start azngurl27's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that they are both equal
    girls have common sense, guys lack it
    but then sumtimes its the other way around
    n u neva noe, sum guys do study hard

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azngurl27 View Post