+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Give marriage rights to gays?

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Give marriage rights to gays?

What is your opinion on this? I doubt it's going to be heard by the supreme court any time soon, but I'm still intriguied as to what you may think.

As for my standpoint, I'm indifferent. I don't really care either way.

Newbie Dreaming girl is off to a good start Dreaming girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give marriage rights to gays?

sorry I didnt understand what do you mean
    "gays" do you mean "gay,gay" ?
    that is not right at all
    Your secret is your prisoner, if you let it out you become his prisoner

Banned chelsey is off to a good start chelsey's Avatar
    Thanks

i think gays people should be allow to get marry just like everyone else can

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chelsey For This Useful Post:

Hotspot (Jan 09, 2011)

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean homosexuals. Should people of the same gender allowed to be married?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they're just as human as the rest of us. Saying gay/lesbian people can't get married is like saying black people can't get married. While they're at it, why doesn't the government segregate the schools again and forbid gays & lesbians to learn to read? (sarcasm)

Marriage is a sham for most straight people anyway. Most get divorced a year later because they just realized what their spouse is like when they're upset/angry. The others stick it out, despite how bad the relationship is going. There's a small fraction of successful marriages these days. I feel that if homosexuals want to suffer just as much in their relationships as heterosexual couples do, let them! Either way, someone is getting half of the other's money at the end of the marriage.

Seriously though, I feel like if two people love each other that much, why CAN'T they be locked in matrimony? People fear what they don't understand and they treat what they fear like crap. >_<

Fact: Did you know that until about 1973, homosexuality was considered a mental disorder?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

DivineEshaShadow (Jan 18, 2011), Hotspot (Jan 09, 2011)

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Homosexuals should be able to marry. I never quite understand why people feel they shouldn't. If a person loves someone so much that they want to spend the rest of his life with his lover, then by all means get married! ^.^

I'm praying for the day that civil unions become welcomed in all states and most (not all because I know it will never happen) countries. Right now, I'm rooting for the gay couples on television. Modern Family is a perfect example, how can anything be wrong with Mitchell and Cameron being married? I think they're an amazing married couple! <3 If it's more open to the media then children will watch it and soak in the idea that it's fine. Then a community as a whole will grow to accept it. :3

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nocturne For This Useful Post:

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Homosexuals should be able to marry. I never quite understand why people feel they shouldn't. If a person loves someone so much that they want to spend the rest of his life with his lover, then by all means get married! ^.^

I'm praying for the day that civil unions become welcomed in all states and most (not all because I know it will never happen) countries. Right now, I'm rooting for the gay couples on television. Modern Family is a perfect example, how can anything be wrong with Mitchell and Cameron being married? I think they're an amazing married couple! <3 If it's more open to the media then children will watch it and soak in the idea that it's fine. Then a community as a whole will grow to accept it. :3
    The problem is that the media may show gay couples on TV, but it's usually poking fun at them more so than helping them. Glee is a good example of having a decent supporting character of homosexuality (though, I think they went a bit overboard, LOL). Modern Family, I'm not too sure about. One minute, I'm thinking, "Okay that's cool, it's like a normal married couple but with two guys," then the next, "Dude! Why would you make fun of them?" LOL. I dunno. That's just my opinion on the media and homosexuality.

I personally have no problem with gay people. It's their lives, not ours and we shouldn't have any say in what they can or can't do. We're not in 1953, y'know. I think if we're a "free" country, then homosexuals should have equal civil rights.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Newbie voldiaran is off to a good start voldiaran's Avatar
    Thanks

theres nothing wrong with gay people i know many gay people there awesome! some of the funniest people i know. all this bs about them getting married is just dumb i mean people marry there own family hell presidents have done it but 2 guy or girls is wrong? dont think so.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to voldiaran For This Useful Post:

DivineEshaShadow (Jan 18, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast