+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Give marriage rights to gays?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give marriage rights to gays?

uuuhhh...let them, it's love. i don't see any wrong with it. there was no recorded disaster regarding this act. love is love, it's unbound, unlimited, unbiased, universal, unquantified, unconditional...you see what i am going with this. if they love, so be it.

as for a religious perspective, it is god who decides, not you or anyone else. since god is love, and god is god.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 27, 2010), Nocturne (Oct 30, 2010), starfire1036 (Oct 27, 2010)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    uuuhhh...let them, it's love. i don't see any wrong with it. there was no recorded disaster regarding this act. love is love, it's unbound, unlimited, unbiased, universal, unquantified, unconditional...you see what i am going with this. if they love, so be it.

as for a religious perspective, it is god who decides, not you or anyone else. since god is love, and god is god.
    Absolutely correct . I am glad that the people who get it aren't afraid to say it no offense to everyone else who said yes i just didn't read all the pages of the post.

Newbie Khalin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Because marriage is now heavily threaded in several financial, civil, and legal affairs, it loses its integrity as being purely religious and is now a governmental institution. In this regard, gay marriage should be legalized [and will be overtime anyways]. I've lost faith in the faulty prognostications and shoddy pseudo-scientific views of Christianity and would rather trust science, history, wisdom, and the collective human philosophy that has accumulated over the past several thousand years to help define true morals, rather than a questionable, self-contradicting book that seems to permit [and even condone in several cases] horrible practices and insinuate that they aren't immoral.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Khalin For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 29, 2010)

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khalin View Post
    In this regard, gay marriage should be legalized [and will be overtime anyways]..
    Of course it will! Gay rights is exactly the same as women fighting for equal rights and it's the same for African-Americans fighting for equal rights. It was a long, hard, gripping battle for both women and African-Americans, but the both got what they wanted. The baton has passed to the gay community now, and now they will fight for their rights- and totally succeed. It'll be long, but they'll make it through.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nocturne For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 30, 2010), starfire1036 (Oct 30, 2010)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Of course it will! Gay rights is exactly the same as women fighting for equal rights and it's the same for African-Americans fighting for equal rights. It was a long, hard, gripping battle for both women and African-Americans, but the both got what they wanted. The baton has passed to the gay community now, and now they will fight for their rights- and totally succeed. It'll be long, but they'll make it through.
    I totally agree. It just sucks that civil rights movements always have to run in phases or turns. Who's turn will it be when gay marriage is legalized? What other group of people in the country must be persecuted before we realize that we're all equal?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I totally agree. It just sucks that civil rights movements always have to run in phases or turns. Who's turn will it be when gay marriage is legalized? What other group of people in the country must be persecuted before we realize that we're all equal?
    I just hope it's all good and ready to go by the time I find the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I mean I want to get married and have kids.

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    What other group of people in the country must be persecuted before we realize that we're all equal?
    I'm going ahead and saying it will be the men and woman who decide to go through sex changes. I was watching a play today about a woman who was transforming into a man. It was devastating because I learned there is a lot of people shunning them.

It was a one woman show performed by this wonderful, amazing actress. She played the "man", and all the members of his family going through the changes along with him. It was an eye-opener! While the actress wasn't going through the sex change, her friend was and wrote the play as a catharsis for the two of them.
    I actually became good friends with her after the play, she said when she first wrote and acted the play she did it at a lesbian bar. The people at the bar booed her off stage because they believed that a lesbian woman becoming a man is being a traitor to the community and vice-versa for the gays.

Too add back to the original topic of the thread. This actress was a lesbian who was married, and had a wonderful daughter. I met her wife briefly and they were adorable together!

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Newbie cathy is off to a good start cathy's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that they should be aloud to be married... i mean if u ask me as long as the two ppl loves eachother, then they should be aloud to be married. its not rite saying they shouldnt.. i dont have anything aginst anyone thats diffrent from me... so yes they should be aloud to be married..
    im shy........... not scared

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast