Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Give the nice guys a chance.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give the nice guys a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    U ARE NOT KIDDIN, i kno this girl that has a frikin crush on this guy that acts crazy and he grabs girls asses and boobs. If one those girls called the police on that guy, he would be in jail gettin raped by some of his cellmates. Still i dont know what this girl sees in him. STilll its WEIRD man. I had a girlfriend too, and she liked her ex better than me holy snapp, that guy was a lozer too. He treated her like garbage and she still is in love with him...i did everything a nice guy would do, i followed the book. Now i'm not sure what to do...Sum guy i think we're da same bro
    My friend knew someone who went to jail for raping his girlfriend twice... needless to say my friend payed the biggest gay guy in the cell to rape the guy...ahhh sweet revenge.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

oh the sweet irony.LoL. This is too much. I don't know how i would act because i'm still too shy to ask a girl out. Besides i think i'm getting some courage thanks to you guys and guys from the dating thread.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    My friend knew someone who went to jail for raping his girlfriend twice... needless to say my friend payed the biggest gay guy in the cell to rape the guy...ahhh sweet revenge.
    Hahahaha....yes...yes sweet revenge indeed

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

well..ya no, most guys do claim that they're nice!!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Stop using magazines/media as your bible.

Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartny is in front of us.

It's boring, and we don't care.
    You have girlfriends for that
    lol, i luv that part!!!...but Jesse McCartny isnt really hot....Tom Felton is better!!! lol
    Last edited by peachsncream; Jun 24, 2006 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie temy may be famous one day temy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I have to admit…that list sure does “impress the eye and heart”, but when it comes to reality…it’s not that satisfying, ne.
    And I’ll tell you my opinion, as a girl with a lot of experience in “couple issues”.

First: taking a really good look at that list, we’ll end up with this description of a “nice guy”: the dream boy every girl would wish for, one who would listen to every problem she’ll have, one who will accept her mistakes just because he’ll loves her too much, one who “will throw his personal life out the window” just because his heart will bear any hit from her side (with or without intension), and of course the guy that will actually love her for who she’ll be…but with the promise of just “few” changes (the ones you enumerate along the list).

Well, if you ask me, that “handsome guy” doesn’t have any right to complain for being dumped. I mean...really, who would be the girl in that relation??

Because, second: we girls actually like boys with personality. Guys who will not listen every time we mumble, but actually turn away and make fun: girls like being teased! It may look bad at the first sight, but that’s what maintains our need to prove you different (whether right or wrong). I don’t want you to confuse this with exception cases like: beating/raping or any serious physical/mental abuse.

We like kissing guys in public!!! That gives us some "confidence" to claim you guys as “ours” (especially in front of your friends)

We like guys who will bring UP their point of view in a relationship and will not agree with every crazy thought that crosses our minds, just because they feel that will prove their devotion to us. Really…if we would be the ones convincing you after a “long disagreeing battle”, we’d treasure “the prize” even more.

And last, we like guys who actually don’t say I love you that easy…but hide their eyes when making a love declaration, just so we can beg for them every time we get the occasion. Boys look adorable when they make those “tough embarrassed faces”, trying to show their real feelings (and that way, every “next date” would give us something surprising to hope for and think about).

But...In the end, it's important what you understand through a "nice guy"...anyway, the one from that list, makes too much of a "nice". And you know, there's a saying here (don't know really how to translate it but this way): "It's worse with worst, but it gets even worse without the worst"

I know some of you may find my opinion most wrong, but all I did was to state a reality…as I said before, I learned a lot about boys and girls “attitude” towards relationships.
    But you know, I may be wrong as well…it really depends on how you take life.

(excuse my grammar/language mistakes, if any)

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...i've never read anything like this.It is kinda intersting i suppose and if there is one thing i could say,it is dat it has lots of depth into it and dat it is true in lots of ways.

Newbie animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been called a nice guy by some of my freinds, I have been called an asshole by others. But to give alittle advice to the girls that might read this post, us nice guys don't really wanna be bothered by annoying, high maitenance, self hating girls, so like most of the other NICE guys that are out there, I am a hermit, and I only really go out and interact with the rest of the world when something really fun is happening (I was around for over 20 hours a day during this years Fanime). I didn't read the whole original post (it was WAY too long), but here is alittle info about us NICE guys. :!)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think alot of the nice guys are hermits
    because the women or girl depending
    on your age are really heartless if they have never
    been in love or have never been treated right. they
    treat the nice guys wrong because they think the nice will
    do them wrong first . they need to be more open minded
    to the nice guys then play the hole cloak and dagger
    game wich is stupid
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast