Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Give the nice guys a chance.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give the nice guys a chance.

i don't know about you but nice guys can be assholes to. They just don't show it.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jun 25, 2006 at 05:49 PM.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with both temy and the original poster, girls like to be teased, its true, women like to have these drama type situations because it seems as though women have something to prove, or that they like conflict because it creates spice. Think about it, if every thing you said, a girl agreed with, wouldn't it get boring, wouldn't it become monotonous, though women do take it to the extreme which is why I think they go for a-holes, because a-holes will push them.

However, the one I do not agree with, is the one about loving a girl no matter how bad it gets, a relationship or dating is built on trust and respect, and if a guy is being disrespected, then he has a right to speak up with the girl. Nobody needs to be treated unfairly or harshly which is why alot of nice guys have trouble with women. Women like to push buttons and sometimes women take it too far.

It also comes down to the individual woman; some women like and crave the attention that many guys give them based upon either thier up-bringing or personality. Other women, dis-like men like this and reject the unwanted attention and therefore guarding themselves. Now, what I say may be wrong or right, I don't claim to have alot of experience, but notcing and listening to alot of my friends relationship problems both male and female this is what I think at least.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord's Avatar
    Thanks

Penis wtf?

clit family lol damn man

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have a perfect balance between the two. When I need to be nice, I can be one of the nicest and most polite people I know. I have a pretty odd/funny side sometimes. Ask some people and they'll tell you I'm arrogant or an asshole, because I often come off as such when I state my opinions.

As for nice guys and their success with girls...well yeah, like previously stated, nice guys are pushovers. A 100% real nice guy is most likely devoted to doing whatever the girl wants and agreeing with everything she says, which would get boring after a little while, for the girl. Temy made a point about girls wanting fun, not just a guy who will follow them around like a puppy...that was a good one. A guy should always respect a girl, but what's to say you can't joke around a bit? No harm, right?

KnightofNi, I agree with what you said about how it'd get boring if a girl agreed with everything we said. Since...yeah, it does get dull just having the person say "yeah" after everything. Without even providing any discussion or argument or anything.
    You may also call me JinKaze.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    i don't know about you but nice guys can be assholes to. They just don't show it.
    I know 'bout that, I'm one of them; so some say. I'm a nice person 'till someone p*$$es me off and I'm honest to a falt. I'd haveta say that women go for the jerks for several reasons,at least according to my personal experience. 1.Women like excitement and men who treat them like dirt make their lives interesting, for some reason. Example; I know this girl who had this guy cheating on her and she broke up with him. Then she started dating another guy, who seemed sort of like a nice guy, for 'bout 5 months. Then she broke it off with him to go back with the jerk that cheated on her. Her response for it was that she thought he was trouble and that she loved him for it. Trouble= Danger= Excitement. Women have a tendicy to think, subconciuosly, that nice guys aren't exciting. 2. Women like a challange. Women like to think that they can change a man and make them into a better one. Often, either, this doesn't happen and the woman is the one that winds up changing,which is often the case, or the man does change and the woman loses interest in the relationship.

Now mind you, I'm not saying that every woman is that way, nor am I saying that every situation is the same. This is just something I drew from my own experiences. Stuff that I've observed and went through myself, and I'm not saying that women are bad or evil. Some may be a bit misguided, but not evil. I say dont give up the ship, there are still lots of good women out there. You just haveta find them and be patient 'til you do.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess women are sometimes superficial and want that "bad guy" excitement. I admit to reading Cosmo and pursuing a - holes. It's tough when you don't really know what love is at first. Some just pursue lust instead of intimacy which is scary since it means being vulnerable and honest. Woman like to push buttons because it gives them control. But true love means giving up control which can be scary to completely surrender yourself to someone or to an experience. I think nice guys don't prove challenging, so girls want controversy/drama. Men are the same. They want to be challenged, so they can learn and grow. Everyone is allowed to make mistakes.

I think that niceness or kindness only becomes meaningful after a sour or bitter experience. It's like an aquired taste. Once a woman can delight in the simpler pleasures of life, like someone opening a door or offering a seat can a woman appreciate what is kind about life or a man.

I think women hang on to the controversial types becasue they are insane. People say the more you suffer the more it shows you care. I don't agree. The more you suffer in a bad relationship means you've lost your mind and have become masochistic. It happens. The world is full of loonies.

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, give a chance to the nice guys.... =)
    but most of girls like the bad boy kindda guys, that's what i think though...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

an interesting post, meji imaru. i'm glad most guys see it this way as well lol.

as a female teenger, i can tell you that you're right. most teengers will go for the "cool, good-looking" guys. but as they grow more mature, they'll eventually realise what's good for them, and find someone else... hopefully. the nice guys might finish last, but that's not always a bad thing. rushing life is not a smart thing to do, especially when it comes to relationships.

as for me, i don't really care if a guy has a great body or good looks. if they act like a fool, and treat me like trash, i don't see what's so good about him.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast