Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Give the nice guys a chance.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Give the nice guys a chance.

So what u are saying is that Girls like wild,unpredictable,rugged men and yet most the woman that comment in the womans magazines says different they want reliable,settled down men that can create a safe [sorry IT term]user friendly environment for them and their siblings..
    So now i don't understand ,They wanna have fun when they are young and still dum with the wild,rugged okes and wanna settle down with the Good guys so yeah the good guys must be happy with secondhand goods.

I think not and all woman think that it is a priviledge for a man to be dating her or taking her out to dinner [OK not all but some].

I met this one girl that i met once and i took her out for dinner to a nice indian resturant because i love the indian food , so we were chatting and eating and having some drinks and later on in the conversation she said to me that i am lucky to be having dinner with her asif she was someone special.As we both arrived in our own cars i payed the bill and left because i felt if that is how she feels about me taking her out then she can get stuffed
    I bet someone else got her undevided attention when i left her there by herself at the table.

So there u have my opinion i hate the fact that some ppl think they are so much better than others.My actions might have been drastic but in the end i felt that i was being used by just another woman on a power trip.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol spymonk, what an interesting situation you must've been in at the time. if you didn't understand my post, i'm sorry. i guess it was a bit rushed.

what i meant to say was - most teenage girls will always want to be "cool". most will want to be popular, look good, and have everything they've ever dreamed for. a hot, sexy boyfriend is no exception, which is why they always aim for the good looking ones. they think that this will make them look better, and make other girls envy them. in most cases, that's exactly what happens. they become miss popular because of their boyfriends.

but as they become more mature and understand the way life works, they realise that they can't have everything. they start thinking of settling down, and start looking for "the one". no matter how good looking a person is, if they're ugly on the inside, it's extremely hard to put up with them. so eventually, they'll leave the "hot guys" and go for the "nice guys"

i'm not saying that all good looking guys are bad, nor am i saying that all nice guys are ugly. i'm just saying this from a general point of view, but then again, australia is a lot different to the rest of the world in many ways.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

LOL
    I did not disagree or attack or misunderstood that is just what i said in not such a well explained explanation like yours..

so yeah at least we agree..
    Sweeet ...............

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    an interesting post, meji imaru. i'm glad most guys see it this way as well lol.

as a female teenger, i can tell you that you're right. most teengers will go for the "cool, good-looking" guys. but as they grow more mature, they'll eventually realise what's good for them, and find someone else... hopefully. the nice guys might finish last, but that's not always a bad thing. rushing life is not a smart thing to do, especially when it comes to relationships.

as for me, i don't really care if a guy has a great body or good looks. if they act like a fool, and treat me like trash, i don't see what's so good about him.
    You are probably right about girls will eventually get mature and realise that the cool and dangerouse guys are not for them. I guess highschool girls can't really see who will love them porperly, ofcourse guys have the same problem aswell.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_angel
    yeah, give a chance to the nice guys.... =)
    but most of girls like the bad boy kindda guys, that's what i think though...
    Quit reviving threads older than 14 days.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Its true this thread is ooollllllllllddddddddddd lolz
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres no point in making thread like these. Girls go for bad boys. End of story

...Impulsive...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5