+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Global warming!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Global warming!

Well no one really knows what will happen if global warming continues..it's still all theories, next Ice Age, gradually mass warming. who knows? maybe this is yet another cycle in Eath's life. Temperatures have been rising and falling since the beginning, maybe this is yet another change in Earths atmosphere.

I think what Japan is doing is pointless.

" let's put it away pretend it's not there and we will continue to pump out green house gases anyway... and since we have somewhere to put it, lets pump out more!"

not all people will thinks this but money greedy companies might. Plus, whoevers left in 1000 years time is going to look back on us and think we were stupid or sumthing because of the mess we left them..

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol the idea sounds kool, but that's not the right solution to it. If we all were to work together to try to minimize air pollution there wouldn't be the need to bury co2.
    I agree! it would be less expensive to simply minimize pollution in the first place. To answer the original question. Why doesn't the rest of the world turn to renewable energy sources? Sun, wind, wave. put the money into that instead

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

lol tats cool i was just watching Opra and the eposode was about global Warming.

I learned alot about it and quite franklly i do care and i do think we should be concrened but its defintly not something we take much notice to.
    You can drive this type of car, not sure what its called, tat is reallyu safe for the environment, and also the lightbalbs u use too there a muh "safer" kind. lol I need to get my facts straight before i explain it ^^

Belive me i didnt even know exactly what Global Warming meant 4 months ago lol I just though it was the earth being very very hot.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a very brillian idea, but my theory will never be defeated and still remains...
    "Our worst enemy is still the Earth..."

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

if we continue to ignore the effects of global warming then we keep melting to polar ice caps and then destroy all the coastal cities. it is vital that we try and reverse as much of the damage as we can or we might as well just say goodbye to our planet and our race.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

people can help stop it by getting energy efficent cars, buying appliances with the enery stars on them, and replacing their light bulbs in their house with compact fluorescent bulbs. did u know that if every home in the U.S. (just using as an example for population purposes) replaced 5 light bulbs in their home with compact fluorescent bulbs, then that would equal more that 1 billion tons of carbon dioxide stopped from entering the atmosphere
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same.

Thanks Hieislove for the siggy!

Newbie Regal may be famous one day Regal may be famous one day Regal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    if we started closing oil companies there will be pandomonium......no that's not the word. simply put....chaos.
    Yea were doomed, but.. it's great to try...

.xx|:|:: See the Dream, become the dream, don't let the dream run you::|:|xx.

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

This has been a big discussion for a few years now, and as far as I can tell, all we can do is slow down the progress. The Ozone layer is gonna be gone no matter want, there's just too much that's happened to it. So all we can do is try and slow the destruction of the Ozone and pray to whatever that people are on Mars by the time it's gone.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Global warming is a rising issue and can and probabely will lead to disaster. Unfortunately global warming is NOT fully avoidable but it is possible to slow it down. Sad thing is most people do not care because it is not affecting them at the moment and probabely wont affect them in their lifetime but it WILL affect the future generations. A good example of the catastrophies that can occur is the movie : The Day After Tomorrow. IMO a very well done movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast