+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Global warming!

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Global warming!

scxintists get paid for making us worry about global warming. they made it up to get money people will you eva learn it is just a load of crap

coastal cities altogh be under water

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

... i do not know what kind of experience you achieve. but human not always the same.
    but i think not all scientist are bad.even they spend most their time in the lab. to study something(s) to get something that maybe important for human and or for him/her self, personally.

... scientist also need to give proposal to the donor and need the agreement from the donor in order to make the plan runs. no money, no experiment, no development.
    i think all proposal includes the experiment purpose in it, so the donor know what will it be.

so i think it all depend on the donor and how the scientist make it. no agreement, no work.
    just like the other proposal is given by almost people. so do not said it all the scientist false.

they work in the lab alone, or with assisten or someone else and spend almost their time there to make a step futher forward in human civilization. even related to your experience some are not like that. and from my self some are little humorist and some are pretty crazy like me... (am i ?). hehe

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

sceintists are great but they did make up global warming baikuza

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

.... you are right. the new development may have a bad and a good effect. but if we do not start industrial revolution, we will not as far as now.

but as you know, some politican do not care about what scientist said... that makes them can not do what they good way to solve something.

let see. for example here i know this from one of my master. he said that the goverment in the past periode has burn a large area in ********** to make the new farm in order to increase the rice production. but they do not care about what the scientist said. and it make a new trouble not the solution in that country.
    i can not say what country it is. too keep this discusion civil.

in other case the scientist did not know until at a day they know that CFC damage the O3(ozon) and they afford to stop using the CFC. and now CFC is a "forbiden one"

scientist is a human after all. he/she is not God who can do something so easy and know something better than other. we human include scientist only want to not to make another trouble. all for the human goods.

okay, as far i know i did not make any futher forward step for human.. only for my self. sorry for this cause i still in my study.

NB:
    it is not burn out. it is cut off.
    CFC=ChloroFlouroCarbon for who do not used in chemistry
    Last edited by baikuza; Aug 15, 2006 at 12:37 AM. Reason: correction

Newbie Cow_of_Shame may be famous one day Cow_of_Shame may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmmmm....being the hippie I am, I am all for shutting down global warming..but then people would lose their jobs and they are scarce enough...you need a solution for this. The entire world is affected by a single action..and this is a big action.

Shutting down causes of global warming.
    Last edited by Cow_of_Shame; Aug 20, 2006 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Neeed to proper;ly explain

Thanks

global warming, one of the cause is the high concentration of CO2(Carbon Dioxide)
    then what make this great concentration? they are industries and their old and not efficient products such as an 100 years old bad car .

here what can make green house effect that comes from human.
    1.deforestation and the activities on using fossil fuel, eg. gas for your car.
    2. the aactivities which use CFC

and, here the main component of green house effect
    1. H2O(gass)[about 36%-70%]
    2. CO2(gass)[about 9%-26%]
    3. O3, ozone [about 3%-7%]

i can not think to close those industries. because human still need them....
    but i'll said to relive the forest, at least if we can not the japan way like the article in the first post. it's all depend on the condition of the country it self.

i think if we stop using industries now, the human live will no longer survive... the civilization. too much risk we will face if we do it.

i think we'll need a lot of plantae...especially the big trees in the industrial country, more specific around the industries. but i can not think about japan because i never came to that place. maybe a bunker for CO2 is the best, if we can do better i'll said to transfer it onto the large forest places to break down CO2.
    ... arghhh. it is hard to think about the structure of city if you are not the pro. in it.and not a master in metereology.

i wonder is there a mechine that can do photosynthesis as good as a large forest.

Newbie Elegarzard may be famous one day Elegarzard may be famous one day Elegarzard's Avatar
    Thanks

probably better because tress pruduce 16% of the worlds methane and about global warming if you look at a large time scale then you will see that it is part of the naturel process of the earth to heat up and down (why do you think we arn;t in an ise age) notce that we don't have any data that showns the world temperature staying at a stable point we only have data showing it at a lower temp.

Geolegist have found evidence that the world used to be a lot hotter than it is now that was before humans were even on the earth. Lets face it how many times do we here on the news how bad things are going in the world , I mean in 1990 they said we would have run out of oil in 2000 and look we havn't there is other 400 years of coal that we kow about left in the earth more we don't know about and more ail in th world than you think ever heard of the oil in the sands in canada?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKANIME2007 View Post
    scxintists get paid for making us worry about global warming. they made it up to get money people will you eva learn it is just a load of crap

coastal cities altogh be under water
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKANIME2007 View Post
    sceintists are great but they did make up global warming baikuza

umm.. no, scientist aren't paid to make us worry, infact those scientist who are getting paid based on their work are the ones who are being paid highly by oil companies who what them to say that global warming isn't occuring simply to make people drive again and buy all there oil and other resources.

And no, they don't just "make it up", scientist on both sides must have proper evidence before there view will be accepted by anyone, especially the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegarzard View Post
    probably better because tress pruduce 16% of the worlds methane and about global warming if you look at a large time scale then you will see that it is part of the naturel process of the earth to heat up and down (why do you think we arn;t in an ise age) notce that we don't have any data that showns the world temperature staying at a stable point we only have data showing it at a lower temp.

Geolegist have found evidence that the world used to be a lot hotter than it is now that was before humans were even on the earth. Lets face it how many times do we here on the news how bad things are going in the world , I mean in 1990 they said we would have run out of oil in 2000 and look we havn't there is other 400 years of coal that we kow about left in the earth more we don't know about and more ail in th world than you think ever heard of the oil in the sands in canada?

Yes, global warming is a natural process and yes earth's temperatures have been going up and down since...ever... apparently what is happening now is "enchanced global warming" meaning yes it's a natural process, but because humans are wrecking the ozone( using CFC's) and due to C02 (from cars and energy use etc etc) we are making the process speed up or go to un-natural levels.

The fact is we don't know what is going to happen, we don't know if this is a natural process because nothing like this has ever happened to humans before. We can only estimate or make theories judging by whats happening around us, sea water level rises, warmer water temp, coral bleaching etc etc.

But wouldn't it be best to at least try to make a change now rather than later? I mean isn't it best that we assume the worst case scenario now and try to solve it, rather than simply find out what happens because by then it will be too late. Not for the fact about humanity, but for the earth aswell and all the creatures on it. Lets leave this place beautiful ^_^ What ever end humans will meet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast