+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i believe in Global Warming and the catastrophe is going to fall if we didn't return things to a course to avoid a human disaster ... everyone in the world is playing a role in creating it ... but the difference is on how much are we destroying ourselves by our own hands ....
    well, i'd have to agree w/ spooked ninja it's a natural course 4 the eath to take. we're only a in the bucket....
    on the other hand.. (see below)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked_Ninja View Post
    To be quite honest, I'd say from a scientific point of view, that global warming is a natural occurance. For one, if Florida and Parts of Georgia could be underwater without the help of man, don't you think it can do it again without the help of man .

And Also it was proven that the climate was a lot different back then.
    Thats how people were able to adapt to the elements outdoors *cause it was warm back in the days*

But even still, i think people need to find better energy, cause i have to breath in that air, and walk down that street, i I don't wanna see plastic littler in the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I don' want any1 ta think I'm not for cleanin' up and protectin' our environment, but I can' help thinkin'; "Are we really the cause of the environmental ailes of the world?" I mean, think 'bout it; nature spews out more natural pollutants than we think. Volcanoes, for instance, have been around for billions of years and jus' one of them emits more CFC and greenhouse gases than the U.S. can produce alone. I don' feel that mankind is the cause of these environmental ailes, although I do feel that we r contributin' ta them. I think that it's very arrogant ta think that we r the cause of all of these ailes and that we r the answer ta them all as well. I'm not sayin' that we shouldn' do our part, jus' sayin' that some things happen in nature and that we aren' the cause of them.
    we are a major problem 4 the earth, 6.5 billion of us, and not one of us can take responsiblity 4 the carbon we exhale. we blame machines, kinda childish of us gotta go i'll edit this latter thnx
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

America needs to look into the and do somethings about this. cause this is more inportent then the war in iraq cause global warming is going to be in the furture and are kids are going to have to do something if we dont and by then it will be to late before anyone can do anything.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    America needs to look into the and do somethings about this. cause this is more inportent then the war in iraq cause global warming is going to be in the furture and are kids are going to have to do something if we dont and by then it will be to late before anyone can do anything.
    Not just America, you know. This world belongs to . . . well, the world. I am sure America can do a great deal to help patch it up, but the responsibility falls on everyone: every country, every state, every province, every city, every county . . . This is our world; let us take care of it.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    well, i'd have to agree w/ spooked ninja it's a natural course 4 the eath to take. we're only a in the bucket....
    on the other hand.. (see below)

we are a major problem 4 the earth, 6.5 billion of us, and not one of us can take responsiblity 4 the carbon we exhale. we blame machines, kinda childish of us gotta go i'll edit this latter thnx
    It is a natural course indeed .... and it is the problem of population indeed too ... but the problem of the responsibility is another thing ... no one ever can take that even if he/they wanted to because even if he/they agreed to some sort of treatment for the trouble ,will all the world be abide with that? ... of course not for a lot reasons and you know that .... kinda childish but true
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    [COLOR="Cyan"]we are a major problem 4 the earth, 6.5 billion of us, and not one of us can take responsiblity 4 the carbon we exhale. we blame machines, kinda childish of us gotta go i'll edit this latter thnx
    What I'm sayin' is that we're contributin' ta this problem, not causin' it. Back when I was in collage, my physical science class; and later my biology class; had this very discussion that we're havin' now. Both of my teachers brought forth studies that were done on both the environment and the Hole in the O-zone layer. These studies showed that nature produces more natural pollutants than most of the countries of the world and that the ratio of pollutant production tips heavilly in nature's favor. Back ta my volcano example, they have been known ta spew out 10 times the amount of carbon emittions than most of the developed countries.

Are u familar wit the theory of "Revolutions and Submergences?"

The theory states that a "Revolution" period is a stage in which the Land rises, the Oceans fall, Polar Ice caps form, and the temperature and environment become seasonal. This is the period that we're currently in.
    And that a "Submergence" period is a stage in which the Temperature increases, the Polar Ice caps melt, the Oceans rise; movin' ta a higher elevation, the Land falls, Islands form from mountain ranges, and then the Temperature becomes more uniformal. Seems kind of what we're experiencin' now.

There is evidence ta support this theory and I believe that in order ta begin a "Submergence" period, carbon emittions haveta b at their peak. I believe that we're headin' for a "Submergence" period, if so, then this is a natural occurence and there's little that we can do 'bout it. We, as a species, r contributin' ta this phenomenon, makin' it occur much faster, but not causin' it. I'm all for protectin' and preservin' our environment, but 'cause it's our responsibility ta do so, not 'cause some career politician; whose jus' tryin' ta get his name back inta the media; says that we're the cause of an occurence that very well could b natural. Besides, his documentary has already had holes blown inta it anyways, so it can hardly b taken as fully "credible."

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    It is a natural course indeed .... and it is the problem of population indeed too ... but the problem of the responsibility is another thing ... no one ever can take that even if he/they wanted to because even if he/they agreed to some sort of treatment for the trouble ,will all the world be abide with that? ... of course not for a lot reasons and you know that .... kinda childish but true
    even trying to correct it now is to little to late. i believe we as a speices are doomed to face extinction. 1 person can't take responsiblity al gore did all he got was a medal, which i'm sure had to be smelted releasing carbon into the atmosphere . all we can do is try to get off this rock before it's to late.
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that global warming exists and is a threat to and kind of living creatures. Unfortunately, the idea of stopping everything that contributes to global warming is impossible. Think of the presidents of petrol companies. Why on earth would they want to stop producting petrol (srry if its incorrect spelling, im more french than english >.<) ? All they care about is to find more ways to get more money. So what if the earth is about to collapse? As long as they live happily, they don't care..
    Born to live, living to die..

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Global warming IS happening... but for me it's not my biggest problem. When the world is at stake, fine i'll TRY not "miss" the garbage can or set fires on little objects.

just how i view it, thats all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast