+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: God: Extraterrestrial or Spirit

Newbie FaithfulMenace is off to a good start FaithfulMenace's Avatar
    Thanks

God: Extraterrestrial or Spirit

Every always asks the obvious question of "is god real?" Well I don't want to know that, We all know that there is something in control, but who? I personally have come to believe that God is actually an extraterrestrial being, thus the reason for so many incidents in the history of our planet. There's also the fact that in the Bible it describes all kinds of images and supernatural happening in the sky. The focus of which today we look up to see if we can spot UFO's or phenomenon. My question for you guys is simple. Do you believe that god is an extraterrestrial race (I.E. Annunakin, Plaides, Ashtar Command, or even Grays) or is God a sense of supernatural spirituality?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FaithfulMenace For This Useful Post:

GrimmjowJaggerjack (Nov 13, 2008)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: God: Extraterrestrial or Spirit

Chariots of the Gods!

If you haven't read this book yet, do so! It's a book about a guy explaining why Gods are all aliens and such.

As you said, Aliens and Gods are both susposed to descend from the sky, often in a 'Halo' of bright light and look similar to humans, but different.
    I'm also more prepared to believe in Aliens being Gods rather than a Being/Entity that just exists and always has.

I'm not a Scientologist however, their just freaky!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

While mistaking other races for deities has happened in our history; (the native americans initially thought that Cortes was a god that had arrived based off some prophecy they had in their religion), I personally think that calling God some sort of super-evolved, ultra-civilized race of ETs is kinda a big slap in the face of God. Because even if there was a race of super-evolved aliens that have been effecting our civilization on Earth for years, they still exist within Creation. They are not transcendental beings, they're just on higher level of intellect or whatever BS you want to make up. I believe that if God created other races, other humanoid beings, they might be better than us, but they're definately not better than him.

I don't mind, and in fact am fascinated by scientific explanations to what the Bible has considered miracle or other strange phenomea, but when it comes to the creation of universe and man, I still say no matter what your theory, somewhere in there God was making it possible. Some being, some force that is above existence made it happen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Nov 13, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    While mistaking other races for deities has happened in our history; (the native americans initially thought that Cortes was a god that had arrived based off some prophecy they had in their religion), I personally think that calling God some sort of super-evolved, ultra-civilized race of ETs is kinda a big slap in the face of God. Because even if there was a race of super-evolved aliens that have been effecting our civilization on Earth for years, they still exist within Creation. They are not transcendental beings, they're just on higher level of intellect or whatever BS you want to make up. I believe that if God created other races, other humanoid beings, they might be better than us, but they're definately not better than him.

I don't mind, and in fact am fascinated by scientific explanations to what the Bible has considered miracle or other strange phenomea, but when it comes to the creation of universe and man, I still say no matter what your theory, somewhere in there God was making it possible. Some being, some force that is above existence made it happen.
    see the thing is that it is very likely that we were genetically reproduced by these beings which would give them the right to call themselves our god. Like how we call our mothers and fathers parents, except for they possibly created the entire genetics we have today. Remember we were created in Gods image. Now if God is an entity it would be impossible for us to look the way we do since it has no form. In which gives stronger evidence that maybe we were genetically made up from the dna of the higher race.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I see your point, but I think it's a stretch. There's no evidence to support your claim. You have to realize I don't fully buy into the creationism idea that God made man in his image. I rather think humans evolved from primates, and have developed a sense of self-awareness, hence we finally have become part of "God's image". My main point against your original thesis is that even if there was a super-evolved alien race that is greater than us, my contention was that they did not create the universe, therefore are below God. To place any race above God is pointless, even if an alien race fathered us, that race had to come from somewhere; God.

Thanks

lol now that I have to agree with, there is an ultimate creator. But this is more for us. lol

Thanks

I don't know, people are pretty smart, why's it so hard for us to accept the fact that maybe we can come up with some pretty ingenious stuff? I don't need a mysterious alien race to justify my intelligence, people think, some more than others, and we've slowly built ourselves up from nothing. I believe the creator made it all, and we just slowly evolved and became intelligent.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

most of the time i don't even know if god is real and sometimes i feel like should i be scared but i don't know some people are crazy because they see little lights outside in the sky and when its on the news you cant hardly tell what it is because its so blurry but all it looks like is a little bright dot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast