+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: God: Extraterrestrial or Spirit

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: God: Extraterrestrial or Spirit

I personally am a Christian and come to terms that there is a God. I do not believe that I am only believing that there is a God because others said so and the bible. I dug deeper into telling myself "If the bible been written ever since God became to be known, there must be a God. His son Jesus Christ was here, and more. How could it be possible that God doesn't exist?" I know alot of people who doesn't believe of a true God because they haven't seen him or heard his voice. My questions are: How you ever seen a million dollars? Do you actually believe the Earth actually spins? How do you know that Sun is actually a star?
    Well how do you even know those are true? More likely its read from a book and its common sense to most. All of those questions lead to: How do you know what God is if you weren't alive when he was truely know. I honestly don't like these kind of debates because people do not know the absolute facts. They just want to state an opinion. Well I said my opinion and Im going to leave it at that.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe both...we can never possibly know. like according to steven hawkings, the universe has no beginning nor end. it's just there when time began and it's like system that has functions that follows thru laws. and laws are made.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the universe has a beginning and if that’s the case it will end as it continues to expand, well the universe technically will not end just everything inside it will and become nothing more then subatomic dust. A dead existence do to the acceleration of the growth of the universe over coming gravity to the point not even the subatomic bonds which hold mater together will be unable to withstand. But that is hundreds of billions of years in the future and the Human race would have been long gone. This is science fact. All be it there are scientist and other people out there who believe in a stagnant universe (Which is a eternal universe that has no beginning or end) well, they really have not shown any evidence to be able to support their clame of this stagnation, even Einstein him self thought the universe was stagnant but was unable to prove it, instead more and more evidence pointed to a growing universe.

Which if you think about it is kind of odd sense people who don’t believe in god yet some how think the universe is stagnant and say "everything must have a beginning and an end." If that’s the case then the Universe must have a beginning and an end. You can’t say one thing and then say something completely contradicting and expect it to make sense just because you don't believe in one or another. Do I believe god had a beginning? I sure do. How that came about? I don't know.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well the universe has a beginning and if that’s the case it will end as it continues to expand, well the universe technically will not end just everything inside it will and become nothing more then subatomic dust. A dead existence do to the acceleration of the growth of the universe over coming gravity to the point not even the subatomic bonds which hold mater together will be unable to withstand. But that is hundreds of billions of years in the future and the Human race would have been long gone. This is science fact. All be it there are scientist and other people out there who believe in a stagnant universe (Which is a eternal universe that has no beginning or end) well, they really have not shown any evidence to be able to support their clame of this stagnation, even Einstein him self thought the universe was stagnant but was unable to prove it, instead more and more evidence pointed to a growing universe.

Which if you think about it is kind of odd sense people who don’t believe in god yet some how think the universe is stagnant and say "everything must have a beginning and an end." If that’s the case then the Universe must have a beginning and an end. You can’t say one thing and then say something completely contradicting and expect it to make sense just because you don't believe in one or another. Do I believe god had a beginning? I sure do. How that came about? I don't know.
    but beginning and end goes with time. when the universe came to be, there was no time at all. time only started when the universe began to expand and when it stops expanding and begin contracting, time will end and will start again when the universe expands. hence, the universe has no beginning nor end, it's preexisting, like a loop. according to hawkings findings.

but in my understanding with god is, that we make god too human. that's why we can never understand god because god isn't even human. we only understand things that are in the human level, not god since god is not on our level.
    Last edited by rematche; Dec 19, 2008 at 12:33 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4