+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GOD Guilty or Not Guilty

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GOD Guilty or Not Guilty

Good point Len... without death there would be no room for the continuation of life. A

Also, it is a matter of opinion that disfigurement is a mistake. As Len did say "God works in mysterious ways". We are all unique... a disfigurement is just another something that could set someone apart from others. We all have something that makes us different. And, I personally believe since we arent able to understand WHY things are the way they are... than we need to accept that theres a purpose behind these "mistakes" that is beyond our comprehension.

As to your claims about the bible...
    I have actually done my fair share of bible study. So I will try my best to explain it the way I have learned it.

OK, God gives mankind free will, because as our creator he wants to be loved. Love can not sincerely exist unless it is a choice.
    Adam and Eve Chose to dissobey God, and be swayed by satan. Who, before hand was given the duty to watch over the earth when he was Lucifer, an angel of God. From the moment Eve and Adam partook of the fruit (that God forbid) we all become decendants of imperfection.
    Satan is our choice, without the power mankind gives Satan, he would have none. Thusly because power was not given to Satan by God, God will not take it away.

I believe the whole JOB story was pretty well explained by Ace... :

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    The bet God had with the Devil was to see if he could get one of his Followers, his most faithful, to denounce him and side with the devil.

God won the bet, and to reward him, Job had a more peaceful and prosperus life then he had before for his faithfulness until the end of his days. Because of this bet, the Devil is no longer allowed to directly affect man in the way he treated Job, which is why we now see the Devil as a Master of Temptation.
    And just to add fruther... God placed no "bets". He simply did not stop Satan from Testing Job's faith. God never stops Satan. As I said earlier he won't because It is our choice to give in to "evil" and temptation.

Lastly, to your remarks about God killing people over government officials screwing up. That is not entirely correct. Its been prophecied that we (Humanity) will allow our own governemts to cause turmoil to our earth. And that many men will indeed put faith in the government of man before the "Gods government". At which point the book of Revelation comes into play. Which does indeed state the wrath of God. But, even still... God promises those who keep their faith and love for him will be spared and given a place in paradise.

*Note... These are not MY views persay, just sharing some of the knowledge I have on the topic.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Frankly the old testement sucks very bad,
    there is no proof of God doing anygood nothing but testing people
    another one is God telling some one to comit murder on his own son.
    He was testing him. Testing to see if he would really do anything for God. He didnt kill him, after all. Also, whats so bad about going to Heaven right?

Meow. :3

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Is God Guilty or not Guilty?
    I read the old crusty testment JOB, It says God placed a bet with the devil about faith.
    God allowed the devil to torment him and blister him and give him sores and even take his family away!
    And not only that he allowed the devil to live when he had the chance to destory him.
    and also he plans to kill us all in the end becuse world goverment screaws up.
    Allowing evil to some one that have not done anything wrong just gain that person's faith is the wrong way. GUILTY.
    A god should never been gambling like placing bets GUILTY
    Allowing the devil to live is like a bad court judge letting a known killer loose.GUILTY
    a killing a lot of innocent people because some goverment officals screaw up
    is prementated murder, making himself evil as well GUILTY

I rather have my faith in christ than a foolish God..
    Then you have only thought about the smaller scale of the events you mentioned. For the sake of humanity, surly you cannot judge on God's actions. You yourself, can not fathom what God thinks. You only speculate and there have a close minded answer most likely. Everything that happens, happens for a reason, weather its fate or destiny, things will happen. So there will be a time where you don't know what it happens but it does. Either accept that fact that there is always a much larger scale of events or just keep to one's one selfishness to only do what you think is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    OK, God gives mankind free will, because as our creator he wants to be loved. Love can not sincerely exist unless it is a choice.
    Adam and Eve Chose to dissobey God, and be swayed by satan. Who, before hand was given the duty to watch over the earth when he was Lucifer, an angel of God. From the moment Eve and Adam partook of the fruit (that God forbid) we all become decendants of imperfection.
    Satan is our choice, without the power mankind gives Satan, he would have none. Thusly because power was not given to Satan by God, God will not take it away.

And just to add fruther... God placed no "bets". He simply did not stop Satan from Testing Job's faith. God never stops Satan. As I said earlier he won't because It is our choice to give in to "evil" and temptation.

Lastly, to your remarks about God killing people over government officials screwing up. That is not entirely correct. Its been prophecied that we (Humanity) will allow our own governemts to cause turmoil to our earth. And that many men will indeed put faith in the government of man before the "Gods government". At which point the book of Revelation comes into play. Which does indeed state the wrath of God. But, even still... God promises those who keep their faith and love for him will be spared and given a place in paradise.
    The problem really is choice. Maybe choose to believe, and others don't. Much like how people choose to understand others while close minded people don't. Its all down the paths we work in life and how we decide how to live. Our choices are what shows our individuality and how we get through life to the destination that is death. We are here to help others in the world reach the destination as safely as possible. To make friends and memories to get us through life here and to be assured that we won't be forgotten.

Frankly the old testement sucks very bad,
    there is no proof of God doing anygood nothing but testing people
    another one is God telling some one to comit murder on his own son.
    But you are looking at it all wrong in my opinion. If you are so pushed at looking at him being the bady, then that is your own negative thoughts putting him into that context. You are so set on looking at ways to make him seem the like the devil, then I would say your perception on good and evil is a little off the scale.

Lets use the metaphor of a teacher and a pupil. If the teacher didn't test the pupil, then how would the teacher know the pupil had learnt anything during classes?? You need to test someone in day to day life, to check if they understand what they have learnt and that they can put it into action. That is all that God does to people. He checks their progression in faith and locality. If he didn't check then he could easily be betrayed more often as his followers would turn a blind eye. Much like how from what I can, some people fail to really look at the situations in more depth and only accept what they read rather than understanding more what they read and how to perceive it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't forget that God has a lot to answer for, like Why didn't heal some one , why do you created deformed kids
    God has to answer for his actions because he is responsable for what he did.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Don't forget that God has a lot to answer for, like Why didn't heal some one , why do you created deformed kids
    God has to answer for his actions because he is responsable for what he did.
    If God healed, one person, then everyone else would get jealous and have to heal everyone else. Then we would all fall into the God's safety net and become dependent on him. Now think about it.. would you really want to have to depend on an entity all the time, or make your own choices and deal with your own actions.

There has to be pain in the world to be able to experience pleasure (which is one of my most used phrases, that apparently never gets fully understood). But if you don't have pain, then how can you distinctively tell what love is?? You need to have some thing to out weigh another or it just won't work. You need to have two ends of a scale to tell where about you might stand. If you live a light without some thing to compare with, then how can you tell you are in pain? you won't be able to because there is nothing to compare it with.

If we live in a world without pain, then wouldn't we just a world of empty shells? Without emotion, we would be nothing, we would just this lifeless existence that really has no meaning.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you beleave that christ loves you more than god ?

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you beleave that christ loves you more than god ?
    No. I am Catholic, so I believe that God and Christ are one and the same. The Holy Trinity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.

Meow. :3

Thanks

Well After what happened to 4 years ago it take some time to trust God again, I can only wonder where was he when my rear end was illegaly thrown out at that time ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast