+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: GOD Guilty or Not Guilty

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GOD Guilty or Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Well After what happened to 4 years ago it take some time to trust God again, I can only wonder where was he when my rear end was illegaly thrown out at that time ?
    I dont know what your talking about, but I think He was testing your faith, sir.

Meow. :3

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Christ and God are the same.

They are called Trinity. God, the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. As a christian, I dont really mind what God is doing in my life. I mean, everything has its reasons. And God is just testing our faith in Him. Well, that's what they taught me. And I believe in that.

People who are born handycap and all other ailments are part of His plans. He wants to displayed His glory by healing all of that. Well, that's what I think.

And God doesn't gamble on things like that, like some of us has written before, it has a reason. Testing of faith and such

And there is nothing wrong in going to Heaven. It's actually a pleasure that we can go there. Besides, in Heaven, you won't feel any regrets, grief, sorrow and etc. Wouldn't you love that? All you have to do is praise God.

Anyways, I hope it did not offended you. I just wanted to express what I think about your thread.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ayu For This Useful Post:

katsoyori33 (Jul 15, 2008)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The Bible can not be very true, It said that will kill us all at the end of times to me it sounds like unloving god .
    and why does God allow bad things to happen when he is to prevent it from happening ?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sighs and shakes his head* You people are not getting the underlining message here now are you. This is a STORY. Not baised on fact at all. I am no bible thumper but I have done a lot and I mean a lot of resurch on "Historicle events" that were in the bible and found that many were infact true, just blown out of proportion or the story of the event in question happened differently but was told with a possitive spin off. Please people who are on both sides of the fence here, think about it before flying off the handle bars. This story was simply that, a story, which in sertan biblical text even says that it was just a story to tell how strong the faith of a mear mortal can be even when his life is torn appart. Its also gives a real world senario in that yes horrible and tragic things will happen in your life that are very painful, how ever, that you have to continue to move on with your life with love in your heart and forgive that horrible event that happened so you can continue to live in peace.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

God should not raise his hand at the innocent people who don't sin.
    But what I read is the old testement saying that God is very voilent and very argressive.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    God should not raise his hand at the innocent people who don't sin.
    But what I read is the old testement saying that God is very voilent and very argressive.
    You clearly did not hear what I said did you. And by "old testement" which one are you refuring to. There are several versions of the "old testement" depending on which branch of Christian faith.

Thanks

I was Catholic until I was illegaly thrown out in to streets 4 years ago by crooked landlord, Why would God allow Satan to live when he just save us from grief just by killing off Satan in the begining ? Now look at the mess the world is in.

Thanks

Because God and Lucafur dont act on the world directly. Every action in life was not caused by one or the other forcing their will upon the situation. They speek through the fabric of existance and that has a sertan presanc, but in the end its all just up to the individual and their choice as it is up to us as Humans and a people who create our different situations. The best analigy I can think of is this. God and Lucifur are more or less back seat drivers of life and we are the ones in the drivers seat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast