+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GOD Guilty or Not Guilty

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: GOD Guilty or Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    I was Catholic until I was illegaly thrown out in to streets 4 years ago by crooked landlord, Why would God allow Satan to live when he just save us from grief just by killing off Satan in the begining ? Now look at the mess the world is in.
    I am going to say this again and again till you get it into your head Manga Artist! You are not looking a greater picture than your own life. If one person gets healed un-naturally, then wouldn't the rest of people around them, and then that will spread and spread. You can just do something because you have the power to. You have to think wisely about the situation and look for a solution with the best outcome. You can't just try to do whats right for one person, but what is right for the rest of world.

Plus you completely ignored my comment about the natural balance in life. You have to have good and bad or the system will only provide more chaos and probably death. God can not exist without Satan. They can hand-in-hand like Love and hate, depression and happiness etc. We can't live in a perfect world because humanity won't allow for things to run smoothly. Just look at Adam and Eve, they both lived in a perfect world, in the most beautiful garden but then they were tempted. Humans can easily swayed and turned. It was Eve's choice to listen, it was also Adams choice to listen to Eve. Our freewill is not only the greatest thing we have but it is also our downfall.

Its like how you choose to completely ignore and only read what you want to read because you apparently can't see my perception. It is exactly what you are doing to God. You have closed off your mind to only how you see something and never looking at the situation in a different perspective. You can't really say "well why doesn't he just kill Satan?". Would you rather just life where everything was so great and no one was there to tempt you. So eventually you get bored of this greatness that you start to listen to the devil inside of yourself?? In the end, it will end the same way where there will always be good and bad. Its life and you can't change it. You cannot play God when you can't even comprehend something that is outside of your situation.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga Artist believe what you want to cause it seems you already have your mind made up, because of that unpleasant event that has happened in your life... (Didn't you say you once believed in God that he was not guilty so to speak..? Not quite in those words, but you get where I am coming from hopefully)... i think it is going to take another chain of events to occur for your mind to be made up again... You know how people finally realize that they are blessed & miracles do happen sort of thing... See I once too believed in the Lord & such, but actually as I got older & started experience life more I've found out that people just need to have something to believe in to make life more livable, so to speak... They needed to put there faith into something greater, than themselves whatever that may be, but first you need to have FAITH for all that to be...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

I was Catholic until I was illegaly thrown out in to streets 4 years ago by crooked landlord, Why would God allow Satan to live when he just save us from grief just by killing off Satan in the begining ? Now look at the mess the world is in.
    If God killed Satan in the beginning, then Satan wouldnt suffer for what he did.

One thing happened to you, and you stopped believing. God tests us all, my friend. In many different ways. How did he test ME? My girlfriend was killed, but instead of stop believing, I prayed. I prayed that she went to Heaven. She's in a better place now.

I think God was testing your faith, when you got thrown out. You may have failed that test.

Meow. :3

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

THE ol YING YANG thing right.
    some time were bother between the both of them

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

THE ol YING YANG thing right.
    some time were bother between the both of them
    *Sighs* No offence but I feel like I am talking to a stump with you and I am sure others feel like the same way. Its clear you really have no grasp of this what so ever. You really have not heard or chose to completely ignore what we have all been saying. So I am not going to wast my breath if I am not going to be heard. But in short, your reason for losing faith because things didnt go your way is rather selfish if you ask me. We all go through drama and our own hell in life. Thats just how it works in the grand sceam of things, so you are not the only one and its not because of god or lucifure.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

katsoyori33 (Jul 15, 2008), Sazzy (Jul 14, 2008)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Can you really trust God?
    Does he really answer your prayers?
    How would you know if he's not tricking you.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Can you really trust God?
    well here is a quote john blanchard: (I will only state the main points if you want to hear the entire thing pm me...)

-god is personal
    -god is one
    -god is spirit
    -god is eternal
    -god is holy
    -god is just
    -god is perfect
    -god is sovereign
    -god is omnipotent

Does he really answer your prayers?
    the answed to that is in yourself, only you can know if God answers your prayers...

there is more info. if you really want it.... alot more....
    death and life are one and the same

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess thats what faith is all about. You don't have any solid evidence of what there is or if God really is who he says he is. But he does answer prayers just not in the way you think. I mean if you ask for patience you think he will give it to you. No instead he'll give you an opportunity to learn patience. A lot people also ask for things which aren't good for them and when God says no we get upset and blame it on him.

I also noticed that you were reading the old testament. It says that in the new testament that those laws were for the Jews. The christians follow a slightly different understanding of them. Basically Jesus simplified it for everyone. Love God and love your neighbor as yourself. If you can accomplish those two things then everything else will follow. And God isn't exactly a vengeful God if he gave his only son to die for everyone so that they could be saved instead then that makes him alot better than the credit you give him. Also he said that the time after his son's death is a grace period where he will forgive anyone no matter what until the end. So he isn't trying to kill everyone purposely instead he is giving you a chance.

And the reason he doesn't destroy the devil is because the devil is still in heaven with the rest of the angels like it says at the beginning of the book of Job. Yes the devil is an angel. And he will get his punishment in due time.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, God isn't guilty. He's done everything he could to help us without interfering with humanities independence. He doesn't want to force us to make a decision he wants us to do it ourselves willingly because true faith is because you want you not because you have to. Like it says in the 4 books of the Gospel (the first 4 books of the new testament) its easy to have faith in the good times but true faith shows in the bad times. We go through bad things to prove our trust in him and our reward is eternal life in heaven. If you reject God in the bad times well then you failed at the test.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast