Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: God vs. Big Bang Theory

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

God vs. Big Bang Theory

I hope this isn't too religion-y but.....
    Which one do you believe in, that God created the universe, or that a giant explosion called the Big Bang.
    I believe in God with all my heart and soul, but I am also known for being very logical. Its kinda hard to decide.
    Which do you believe in if not none or both, and basically, what are your feelings on the matter?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: God vs. Big Bang Theory

People shouldn't be limited to those two alone.
    Also, people who believe that God made the universe can still believe in the Big Bang theory.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that god created the big bang to create the universe because if the big bang had happened at any other time or place nothing would be here today and that cant just be a coincidense cant it
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    I believe that god created the big bang to create the universe because if the big bang had happened at any other time or place nothing would be here today and that cant just be a coincidense cant it
    I've always been thinking about that, and I agree with your veiw. I mean, the big bang just couldn't of happened out of no where, right?

@Hassun:I guess I wasn't really clear: you could believe in both or NEITHER one. You might have other religions.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me put it simply: The Divine God is the cause of all causes, so Big Bang was bought about by the God's Divine Power! For every worldly effect, there is a cause, and the cause for all that is of divine nature is The Divine God Himself.

Remember the established fact: The driving fuel for all things is The divine God's eternal radiance. In my eyes, it is a fact!

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe the God and the big bang theory were interrelated somehow.
    thats why God is very artistic, he created our surroundings in his own imaginative way.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

that is the big bang. i meen i know its an exploshion but what else.

ya but eather way i belive in god and im not realy shure about the big bang

IM BACK

Newbie Aezur may be famous one day Aezur may be famous one day Aezur's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, nice to see some philosophy.

If God made the Big Bang happen to create the Universe and everything else in existence, where was god originally? What did s/he make the Universe out of - pure essence of him/her self?

I personally am an atheist but this is a subject I often think on. The theory of God i find obscure but bearing with it, I always saw God as an artist. The only problem I cannot work out is that if i want to paint a picture, i get my paint, canvas, brush's ect. God on the other hand must have created his medium before he created his master piece - the Universe.

His medium - the Big Bang.

Judge me all you want, Just don't tell me the verdict.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast