Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: God vs. Big Bang Theory

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: God vs. Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Let me put it simply: The Divine God is the cause of all causes, so Big Bang was bought about by the God's Divine Power! For every worldly effect, there is a cause, and the cause for all that is of divine nature is The Divine God Himself.

Remember the established fact: The driving fuel for all things is The divine God's eternal radiance. In my eyes, it is a fact!
    answer this Kedar. Where the hell did the Divine God came from. I mean he couldnt have spontaneously appeared from nowhere
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    People shouldn't be limited to those two alone.
    Also, people who believe that God made the universe can still believe in the Big Bang theory.
    Yep, God said bang and it happened, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aezur
    Ah, nice to see some philosophy.

If God made the Big Bang happen to create the Universe and everything else in existence, where was god originally? What did s/he make the Universe out of - pure essence of him/her self?

I personally am an atheist but this is a subject I often think on. The theory of God i find obscure but bearing with it, I always saw God as an artist. The only problem I cannot work out is that if i want to paint a picture, i get my paint, canvas, brush's ect. God on the other hand must have created his medium before he created his masterpiece - the Universe.

His medium - the Big Bang.
    Assumes materials were needed to create the universe. If a God truly is a God then what makes you think they needed materials to begin with. If they did need materials where would they get the materials and where did those materials come from. So I say they didn't need pre-existing materials but I logically cannot fathom creating something from nothing so I say that all things are (as you implied) made of God’s essence. But this does not dismiss the notion that maybe he just made something out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    answer this Kedar. Where the hell did the Divine God came from. I mean he couldnt have spontaneously appeared from nowhere
    You assumed he had to of had a Beginning in the first place, as a Christian I believe a God to truly be a God would have to had existed always, with no beginning or end. I am sure Kedar believes similarly.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with a couple here, I think the Big Bang and God theory go hand in hand. It makes perfect sense, at the beginning of time there was a big bang. How'd that happen? God.

Newbie Aezur may be famous one day Aezur may be famous one day Aezur's Avatar
    Thanks

O.K. this may be a little 'fish out of water' but its not exactly off topic.

Im not kicking at religous folk this is just a little kinda thing i have to ask people who believe blindly, or have 'Faith'. I really am not being detrimental.

There is a philosophical arguement called 'The 5 minute theory'.
    The theory is something like this.

The Universe was created exactly five minutes ago, exactly how it is at present. We were all created with memorys of a non-exisentant past. BANG! We're here and know no different.

This ofcourse is untrue - but prove it didnt happen.

Now i could go around claiming this to be true and you would think i was mad, yet you all do the same.

how do we know there is a god. Or the big bang happened? I think perhaps we neeed some solid evidence before trying to disprove each others hyperthetical arguements.

Judge me all you want, Just don't tell me the verdict.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't the Big Bang theory go right along side with the theory of God

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

god had to create every thing some how, i believe he did it by what we call the big bang

Code Name Wind

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

im kinda more into the multiple unverses theory: our universe isn't the only one out there, and the big bang isn't uncommon- new universes are being born all the time... it's a newer theory, and i think it's kinda easier to confirm than inteligent design (not to say that it is easier, it's gonna be extremely hard to prove, but the small chance it's right is slightly bigger than finding god in a real sense)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aezur
    O.K. this may be a little 'fish out of water' but its not exactly off topic.

Im not kicking at religous folk this is just a little kinda thing i have to ask people who believe blindly, or have 'Faith'. I really am not being detrimental.

There is a philosophical arguement called 'The 5 minute theory'.
    The theory is something like this.

The Universe was created exactly five minutes ago, exactly how it is at present. We were all created with memorys of a non-exisentant past. BANG! We're here and know no different.

This ofcourse is untrue - but prove it didnt happen.

Now i could go around claiming this to be true and you would think i was mad, yet you all do the same.

how do we know there is a god. Or the big bang happened? I think perhaps we neeed some solid evidence before trying to disprove each others hyperthetical arguements.
    Yet there is and may never be any "proof" and if there was "proof" then people would still choose not to believe. I am not saying you don't have a valid point but that I am not sure what good "proof" would do and there is none at this point all we have is our thoughts and ideas on what is and a means to share it with others so they can assess and either concur or differ on the subject.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast