Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: God vs. Big Bang Theory

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: God vs. Big Bang Theory

I think that if the big bang theory is true then God most definitely created the big bang. I firmly believe that God is the creator of all life as we know it.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't believe in both. It's one or the other. For me it's God created the universe
    lol i believe in both theory, we just don't know. What if god caused the big bang thingy that created the universe.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    I think that if the big bang theory is true then God most definitely created the big bang. I firmly believe that God is the creator of all life as we know it.
    i agree with u

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i gotta believe in the god theroy. the big bang mumbo-jumbo thing sounds a little whacky. you know what i mean?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I hope this isn't too religion-y but.....
    Which one do you believe in, that God created the universe, or that a giant explosion called the Big Bang.
    I believe in God with all my heart and soul, but I am also known for being very logical. Its kinda hard to decide.
    Which do you believe in if not none or both, and basically, what are your feelings on the matter?
    I dont know I am stuck, well I say God.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    ^_^ that's becuz he wanted our love to come from our hearts, not from some interior programing...

why would you want to hear the words "I love you." when you know they're being made to say so...

to tell the truth, i still get confused on why... on why people cannot see what is in front of them, truly... cuz after all, everyone who doesn't believe what they believe is considered crazy...

and if their isn't a God... then why are people so driven to find him? or to disprove him? i mean... if there truly is nothing... and there has been nothing from the beginning, wouldn't people come to expect/accept nothing? ... i may be talking myself into a hole here but...

what is so wrong or unjustifiable about the possibilty of something higher than ourselves? why would God NEED to use the Big Bang? if he's God (which i believe he is) than wouldn't his mere thought be more than enough to create everything in our entire existence?

^_^ i dunno... i'm still trying to find the answers myself... *^-^* and thank goodness my sexy Darling is always so helpful to answer these questions!!!
    Well I undertsand what your saying Miss AD. and agree with what you posted all Cept the whole Sexy Darling part...you can keep that to yourself^^

But Wait wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT.
    Okkkeeeeeey dokey, how can you believe that God did the whole Big Bang himself?
    I mean if your talking about the "Big Bang Theory" Ya know with the "Bang" and the "Soup" and the "Evolving" and all that wonderfulness.... then how can you believe that both God AND The"Big bang theory" happened?
    Cuz dudes and dudettes....the "Big Bang Theory" pretty much tries to shoot God down. It tries to prove EVOLUTION. And EVOLUTION + God = ???????? it's not possible to even comprehend the addition of such things....

It's like saying that I was born from two mothers....Yeah...doesn't make sense does it?

oOoO hehe I am Ready for Discussion my lovelies...so bring forth your Best foot w00t^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

In what way is it disproving god? What makes you think evolution is disproving god? I think both promote god, science is not a way to disprove god, they're in harmony as far as I'm concerned.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know if any1 heard of string theory,

its a theory that tries to elabourate on the big bang if u want to know more he's a link http://www.superstringtheory.com/cosmo/index.html

anyway i believe in the general bigbang theory, and my understandin is that god has always been there to fill in what we don't understand. i'm not saying that there is no god or higher being, i'm just sayin why does he bother with us if there is an entire universe out there. i mean arn't we being a bit self centered.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast