Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: God vs. Big Bang Theory

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: God vs. Big Bang Theory

In what way is it disproving god? What makes you think evolution is disproving god? I think both promote god, science is not a way to disprove god, they're in harmony as far as I'm concerned.
    Science is not way to disprove God cos' science doesn't "know" terms like supernatural and super-ordinary.
    Science is not tool for proving or disproving god or anything extra-ordinary, science is tool for
    solving how our world runs.

I personaly believe in Big Bang theory, cos' it gives some kind of explanation for what happened.
    And as for God...sry for being rude but in my opinion there is no such thing as God, Satan, angels, demons
    or anything supernatural.
    Last edited by NightFox; Mar 27, 2006 at 01:46 AM.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Well I undertsand what your saying Miss AD. and agree with what you posted all Cept the whole Sexy Darling part...you can keep that to yourself^^

But Wait wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT.
    Okkkeeeeeey dokey, how can you believe that God did the whole Big Bang himself?
    I mean if your talking about the "Big Bang Theory" Ya know with the "Bang" and the "Soup" and the "Evolving" and all that wonderfulness.... then how can you believe that both God AND The"Big bang theory" happened?
    Cuz dudes and dudettes....the "Big Bang Theory" pretty much tries to shoot God down. It tries to prove EVOLUTION. And EVOLUTION + God = ???????? it's not possible to even comprehend the addition of such things....

It's like saying that I was born from two mothers....Yeah...doesn't make sense does it?

oOoO hehe I am Ready for Discussion my lovelies...so bring forth your Best foot w00t^^

Uhmm, Im not entirely sure about this......but I think the Big bang is entirely different from the theory of evolution, and believing in one doesnt necessarily mean u believe in the other. I certainly dont believe that we came from a tiny atom or primordial soup that evolved over millions of years.....but I dont see how God couldnt have used that method to create all living organisms in the earth, yet.
    Kastelic's creation

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats what I ment Sir Bass (Hihihihihih BTW )
    IF you believe in the whole theory of Evolution then how can God be a part of it?
    Now I'm not saying I believe in the Big Bang theory...But I see What your saying.
    But if you believe whole heartedly in God or at least you believe in Him (This isn't just pointed at you Dear Bass)
    then why would you need to have man made theories to understand Just how we were created? (This isn't a rhetorical Question either)

Now I know you said that God could have Used the Big Bang as his way of creating this world....But KeyWords "Could Have". And if you Do believe in God's word and you believe that he spoke what is written then I mean sure you can study and be curious and Whatever...But why doubt what he says if you believe?

Haha wow I always go deeper into God in all threads than a lot of you probably Care or Want....*Sigh* I guess it's just my way of discussing Everything. :P I should stop.

Hmm.......But then when I start taking God out I kinda get a littttllllleee lost cuz I'm so used to God being there >< Eh.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okey sooo, for those who don't wanna hear about God here is what I say,
    From a Scientific point of View The Big Bang theory and all the wonders of Evolution are STILL wrong. They can't be proven. They've been proven wrong. (Even if its the smallest way) AND Science can't prove anything anyway.

(okey wow I just tried to type 5 different paragraphs but I erased em all cuz they contained God....Ugh...this is harder than I thought...Stay with me here people)

AND I QUOTE from a different thread of which I posted this :

In Creation it's just one "Theory". There are no "If's" or "But's" or "What If" or "Possibly" It's just one story that makes sense.

ok for the Theory of evolution where we think we come from a DOT floating in space and then it started to SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN until it "Boom" Had the whole Big Bang and all the stars and Planets came out.

Where did the dot come from?

How did PLANETS come from a Dot? I mean seriously people we don not live in Star Trek ok...There are no little portals that open up k.

Also If the dot was spinning couter clockwise...then why do some planets spin Clockwise? Why do some of the many moons for each planet go in different directions orbiting it?

EXAMPLE: A merry-go-round. Lets say that there are 4 little 3rd graders on it ok.
    Now they ask these bigger kids to push them around and around and around really really fast and they are being pushed counter clockwise...But when it comes time that they start flying off becuase it's too fast and hard for them to hold on..They will fly off SPINNING COUNTER CLOCKWISE RIGHT!

Also if it all came from a dot and it exploded off of that then Why do the planest all look so different? I mean NO planet is alike!! NOT ONE!

Yea I know Sure Science is "Trial and Error" But I mean comeon.
    This whole "Trial and Error" has been going on for HOW LONG? and they still don't know SQUAT!
    END QUOTE!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I got the NO GOD Section done. and since this thread is indeed "God vs. Big Bang Theory" Then God's a comin back^^ In my next post though cuz I gotta go.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Midnight_Moonlight may be famous one day Midnight_Moonlight may be famous one day Midnight_Moonlight's Avatar
    I live where only the moon shines and its moonlight rises above all.
    Thanks

I beleive we evolved from monkey's. No im serious. But then who created the monkey's? (and No im not serious about thinking we came from monkeys.) I personaly think we came from god himself. Oh yes and wasn't the big bang some medorite that comes ever 1.4billion years and rounds in space and is going to hit us in about 5 million years?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

IF you believe in the whole theory of Evolution then how can God be a part of it?
    Because he was responsible for the species being here and giving them the ability to evolve.

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I hope this isn't too religion-y but.....
    Which one do you believe in, that God created the universe, or that a giant explosion called the Big Bang.
    I believe in God with all my heart and soul, but I am also known for being very logical. Its kinda hard to decide.
    Which do you believe in if not none or both, and basically, what are your feelings on the matter?
    i believe in God.i dont think that this place we call 'the universe'is just here.someone or something had to create it.who is this someone or something?its God,thats who
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Okey sooo, for those who don't wanna hear about God here is what I say,
    From a Scientific point of View The Big Bang theory and all the wonders of Evolution are STILL wrong. They can't be proven. They've been proven wrong. (Even if its the smallest way) AND Science can't prove anything anyway.
    Hmm...proven wrong...
    If you can give such a statement would you please give some kind of
    explanation why they'r wrong. They can't be proven 100% correct too, I addmit
    that, but that wasn't the point.

Off topic: To this "Is there something like God?" thingie... I personaly think
    that God is equal to any other fairy-tale, like Kalevala(in Finland), King Arthur or Nemo's trip to center of earth.
    First two atleast have some real persons in the story and are like "collections" from many ppl. As for God it's all in minds of humans..
    Nothing REAL.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

NightFox u need to look around u and see the life that was created how the detailed,coloured flowers bloom from nothing but all but old rotten branch and then as u realize that there is no way things can just decides by themselfs to grow.U know ppl have a weird sence of life if they are well inclined with earthly goods and wealth then they think they don't need God but when things go bad and they suffer then they start looking for something of someone that can help them get out of the hole.
    The Big bang theory is just what is says a theory so lets discuss the theory and possiblity of it happening on its own.
    So as the natural law implies every action has a reaction and the fact of the matter Big bang have u ever seen a explosion like that maybe not but if u look closely it is not like the big bang is creation anything as it explodes it is destroying everything in it path so big bang out the window according to me.
    The God created everything theory sounds much more like i wanna believe that.

So yeah i believe in the fact and i call it that specifictly because it has not yet been proven not true that God is the creator of everything.

My 2c.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast