Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: God vs. Big Bang Theory

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: God vs. Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    So yeah i believe in the fact and i call it that specifictly because it has not yet been proven not true that God is the creator of everything.
    And it hasn't been proven that God was creator of everything!
    Anyway, it seems that we could fight about this "is or is not God creator"-thingie
    for next 10 pages... so I'll make it short. From my point of view there is no such
    thing as God, and all started from Big bang that wasn't made by God.

For all of you who doesn't agree my opinion...it's your problem(NOM)
    My opinion has been formed during last 19 years and it stays. So
    I won't start fighting about this anymore. I'm atheistic, but i don't beleive in God.

Anyone has freedom to select his/her side is this matter according to their own
    religion, etc. But as long as anyone can't give me proof that God created everything
    I think that it's bunch of "mumbo jumbo"

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't belive in any i think there might be a posssiblity that were just over looking or somthing...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    And it hasn't been proven that God was creator of everything!
    Anyway, it seems that we could fight about this "is or is not God creator"-thingie
    for next 10 pages... so I'll make it short. From my point of view there is no such
    thing as God, and all started from Big bang that wasn't made by God.

For all of you who doesn't agree my opinion...it's your problem(NOM)
    My opinion has been formed during last 19 years and it stays. So
    I won't start fighting about this anymore. I'm atheistic, but i don't beleive in God.

Anyone has freedom to select his/her side is this matter according to their own
    religion, etc. But as long as anyone can't give me proof that God created everything
    I think that it's bunch of "mumbo jumbo"
    i agree....i too do not believe in god...and i dun pray...so wat? it's not the end of the world...each person has their own perspective of life and others shud not criticise them or label them as "weirdos"

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

to those who believe God created this universe, i mean not to go against your beliefs. i, too believe in God, but not to such a great extent that i would believe God himself created the universe, rather than believe the big bang theory. physicist have spent centuries trying to figure out how the universe came to be, and have made evidential discoveries based on their research. it's a theory, but is based on centuries worth of research. if you can suggest a better theory as to how the universe came to be, i'd like to hear it, as would many others.

Newbie [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant]'s Avatar
    Thanks

i've never thought of this before.

this is a hard subject xD

hmm... i think i will go more with the big bang theory, considering there is proof of this [ i think ? ]

but with God.. i guess you just have to believe.

hopefully i didn't offend anyones religion? o_o

time square can't shine as bright as you...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I hope this isn't too religion-y but.....
    Which one do you believe in, that God created the universe, or that a giant explosion called the Big Bang.
    I believe in God with all my heart and soul, but I am also known for being very logical. Its kinda hard to decide.
    Which do you believe in if not none or both, and basically, what are your feelings on the matter?

I don't believe in neither one they don't make much sense to me....also you are not giving us more options I mean there is are many myths of creation that people really believe in including, Shillluk (African), Sikh, Tahitian, Vodun,Yokut,Hopi, Inuit, Japanese,Egyptian,Hungarian, Iroquois, Judaeo-Christian,Salish,African, Ainu, Apache,Aztec, Chelan there is almost like one in almost every nationality.....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by '[PainfullyElegant

but with God.. i guess you just have to believe.
    yeah... with God, there is nothing like evidence or proof... there's only faith.....

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Newbie alucard1950 may be famous one day alucard1950 may be famous one day alucard1950's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive that god created the universe and everything.the big-bang theory is a hoax,a fake.believe me.if you want to know who i am,just call me alucard1950.email me so we can talk over this.i'll be seein ya in heaven or so.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    hi im alucard1950(timothy parker)and i believe that god created the universe.i know that it is hard to believe but just listen to me it's true.if he didnt create the universe,then how would you be here?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    that is the big bang. i meen i know its an exploshion but what else.

ya but eather way i belive in god and im not realy shure about the big bang
    thank ya.at least someone believes in god.hi im alucard1950.i.m. me sometime
    Last edited by alucard1950; Apr 12, 2006 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast