+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Gospel of Judas

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Gospel of Judas

To quote myself on another forum:

I frankly couldn't careless, there (as it has been stated earlier) is no way to prove or disprove it's legitimacy and given the Bible and Christianity is already very well established it really isn't going to have any affect on anything. Just a bunch of people sitting around throwing their two cents on whether it is legitimate and how it could change the way everyone looks at Christianity.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

This gospel was written by Gnostics, they were anti-christian at that time. So, the church fathers ignored it as heretical writtings.

Newbie nightowl may be famous one day nightowl may be famous one day nightowl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think jesus was trying to build a cult or summit and that he knew 1 would "betray" him cause he was plannen to order 1 o them to do it,he probly knew them enough to know that 1 o them would deny him thrice
    Last edited by nightowl; Apr 14, 2006 at 11:05 PM.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to question the veracity of anything called the gospel of Judas. If he really committed suicide, how could he leave anything behind. It also doesn't line up with the other 4 books we hold as cannon. Second, the books are very accurate compared to older works found. We thought we had lost many works, but when we find older copies, the translations are identical. If you hold any writing with a disciple's name on it as truth, then we'll have people believing crazy things like the gospel of peter or thomas.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Gospel of Judas, Gospel of Mary Magdalene to Dan Brown - all are under the the influence of the willy satan . Watch what you read dudes...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3