+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *Gothism*

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: *Gothism*

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Gothism is a phase. A time when a teen is confused and rebelious. They where black, get introduced into the culture, and most phase out of it. I did. Now i'm just a punk.
    And what happen when that phase evolve into something more serious, cuz i´ve seen ppl, not teens, praticing gothism beleives
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Hobo
    I'm okay with "gothism", i mean there not botherin anyone..atleast thas how i see it.
    zackraa is a goth but i get along wit him just fine :P
    what happens if someday gothics are practicing a ritual and they need a sacrifice to summon the devil, and they pick you ?
    Doesnt it bother ya now? just saying, cuz iam curious
    Last edited by Hitokiri Battousai; Apr 23, 2006 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai
    And what happen when that phase evolve into something more serious, cuz i´ve seen ppl, not teens, praticing gothism beleives
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

what happens if someday gothics are practicing a ritual and they need a sacrifice to summon the devil, and they pick you ?
    Doesnt it bother ya now? just saying, cuz iam curious
    ...well...now thas just a tad dramatic, dont u think? I mean what are the chances of that ever happening to you?

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

there could be low possibilities but whenever there are possibilities anything can happen

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

People who take it in as a part of there life is really there choice and what they feel comfortable doing. Noone is forcing them to be that way, if they are happy, let them be happy, if your talking about a friend who is being this way, well there your friend and you should except them for whoever thay may become.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Thanks

I´ve seen that the idea of been goth, is by accepting a feeling of sadness, or people thats has ggiven up to their bad feelings.
    I dont think its something that make them happy
    they joined it cuz they wanna be sad, reply LOL

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well thats true for some, but is a thrilling thing to be involved in for others. Its not as bad as everyone potrays it to be.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Thanks

maybe you´re right, maybe its just a phase, OMG i hope it is a phase LOL

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

its not bad its not wrong i am a goth and we do not go worshiping the devil or drinking blood (excluding a few) gothism isnt a phase its more a state of mind its a becoming of a more you exept and embrace it if you follow true gothism you see the truths in life that are hidden from most. you are more opened minded happy with yourself nomatter what other ppl think say or do.
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast