+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: *Gothism*

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Gothism*

to me when i think gothic, i think about a whole bunch of teens dressing in black and acting all depressed. but i think its all a front to be 'in' with that group or to be apart of a group, and to express their depresion.

but for most ppl its just a phase that they will grow out of. anyway goths are fine in my books, they might seem a bit 'weird' but we're all wierd in someway anyway.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

For most adults and young adults being "gothic" is a lifestyle not just a faze.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

someone who understands well said
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    For most adults and young adults being "gothic" is a lifestyle not just a faze.
    It maybe a lifestyle for a certain period, but usually doesnt last forever. Even some hippies back in the day eventually became like normal ppl.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Beeing gothic is a lifestyle, not way to dress. Even thou dressing is way to show
    others your style. I personaly like wearing lots of black clothes, like looong leather
    jacket, and listen hard rock, but I don't feel that I'm gothic or anything...I just
    find that way to dress nice. And as I said in other topic: I wear what I like, and I like what I wear"

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a phrase used by people who practice Satanism. But Satanism is nowhere close to worship devils and Satan. I have friends who are Goths, but I dont really mind.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

here is the truth- the phrase gothic refers to the europeans in the middle ages that were called goths (ostrogoths and visigoths). the ppl that wear dark clothing in modern time and call themselves goths r just ppl that stole the title from the european ppl in the DARK ages.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't mind them at all. nothing about them bothers me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3