+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Goverment controlling people??

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Goverment controlling people??

Doesn't seem that the government is controlling what we eat a little too much? I mean it seems that everything they sell at the stores are now fat free or "healthy". For example I wanted some chocolate pudding but the only kind they sold was fat free and sugerless. I like sugar. Any one feel the same way?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Goverment controlling people??

Yeah, there does seem to be a lot more fat-free stuff out there. I don't think it is the government's doing though. It's the company that decides that, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I think it is good that we have healthy products out there at our disposal but I don't think they should get rid of the regular products either. I think the increase in fat-free products is a lot to do with the media, too. You see shows, commercials, and magazine articles saying about how much weight this person has lost and what diet they used. That makes companies want to produce more of those fat-free products because for customers because that is most likely what they want.

I am not one of those people though. I have never been on a diet and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

I completely 100% agree. Although it's not the government that controls whether a companie sells fat-free products or not, there are many more reduced-fat and fat-free products on the market today. While I don't ever plan on going on a diet (NEVER!), I do like the fact that there's more variety to choose from (albeit more flavorless, bland, and sugar-less variety).

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I completely 100% agree. Although it's not the government that controls whether a companie sells fat-free products or not, there are many more reduced-fat and fat-free products on the market today. While I don't ever plan on going on a diet (NEVER!), I do like the fact that there's more variety to choose from (albeit more flavorless, bland, and sugar-less variety).
    lmao... true for some reason there are people out there that do actually care about their health and even more supriseing they seem out weigh us regular people unfortuatly. so the rest of us have to deal with it and go buy the most unhealthyest things just to spite them.

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

People should know, that even if they sell fat-free products, it still is the same as regular product. That's why a lot of health magazines or doctors say that you should eat regualr products, because fat-free ones are the same.

We were kinda of talking about this in AP World History, but it wasn't really much about the Gov. It how Clinton passed a law about getting rid of sodas in Middle School. And by 2009 Sodas will completly disappear from Highschools and they will only be selling diets. Diet sodas are bad, because they carry something worse than regualr sodas and not to mention they taste horrible.

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Newbie sdds may be famous one day sdds may be famous one day sdds's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah its not the government that controls that...The problem is thats what is selling the best right now. There has been a huge health surge in the last decade.

look what happened when atkins was the big diet everything was low carb, so to get in on some of that money everything had low carb on the package. Now thats starting to fade away, you don't see it as much. Its just like when calories were the big thing everything was low calorie. Basically whatever the hot selling items are, are the one you will see more of.
    My DVD Collection: http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=tcannon

PLease Visit Cinema Paradise if you like movies

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Bunny
    People should know, that even if they sell fat-free products, it still is the same as regular product. That's why a lot of health magazines or doctors say that you should eat regualr products, because fat-free ones are the same.

We were kinda of talking about this in AP World History, but it wasn't really much about the Gov. It how Clinton passed a law about getting rid of sodas in Middle School. And by 2009 Sodas will completly disappear from Highschools and they will only be selling diets. Diet sodas are bad, because they carry something worse than regualr sodas and not to mention they taste horrible.
    Yes diet sodas are far worse than regular sodas. All them dam chemicals and artifical sweetners. I never had soda when i went to school. Though if i was in school now, i would just bring it from home. Even if they didnt allow you too. Id rap it a brown bag or fill it up in other containers like booze.

Newbie White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

I just heard about the Soda thing yesterday! the horror of only having diet soda in school... at least i'll be out of school by then.

Avy and sig by Hyper_Bunny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast