+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Goverment controlling people??

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Goverment controlling people??

i suppose, ina asense, yes, but the goverment thinks what they are doing is right. how clueless they are...(don't tell them i said that )
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Yes diet sodas are far worse than regular sodas. All them dam chemicals and artifical sweetners. I never had soda when i went to school. Though if i was in school now, i would just bring it from home. Even if they didnt allow you too. Id rap it a brown bag or fill it up in other containers like booze.
    XD
    A lot of people said that they would bring it from home as well.
    And one guy said he could be rich from selling sodas at school. I mean $1 for one soda, imagine all the money you could make. XD
    It's a good thing I'll be out of school by 08'. I feel sorry for all the middle schoolers coming into highschool, thinking that they'll get to drink soda.

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Newbie animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life's Avatar
    Thanks

i would do thee same thing,sell sodas i mean
    Wherever you want me, I will be.

Yes, props to zackraa!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the gov't is doing a good thing here, for god's sake there are more fat people than cars in USA man. So, yeah i agree with the gov't controlling what we eat.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Bunny
    XD

I mean $1 for one soda, imagine all the money you could make. XD
    Hahah, Miroku soda dealer. Im a criminal!!

Newbie Lunai may be famous one day Lunai may be famous one day Lunai's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing is that the government is pretty frantic; childhood obesity is at an all time high, along with all the health issues that go along with it. I understand that a lot of kids want sugary sweet stuff, but while I don't suggest eating diet chocolate pudding, I would suggest going & eating some grapes instead. And getting outside.

Caitlin
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 05, 2006 at 08:22 PM.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

It is part true about the government being selective about what we eat . In a way it is good , but I read that diet soda is more harmful to your body than regular soda. So really , what is the point?
    Also I would like to add that maybe they are being more controlling in other factors , like installing chips into our cars . It is good , if it gets stolen, but in a technology magazine I was reading , it stated that the chip not only can find out about where your car is at ,but it also keeps a tab on where you go and when. That is like having someone spy on you and that is creepy. Also, they have been thinking about installing chips into our cellphones. That is also good, but what will stop them from hearing your conversations and stuff like that . Well that is all I would like to share. Tchao.

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

the government better not be controlling people!! um hold on i have to read 1st post lol sry
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast