+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Goverment controlling people??

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Goverment controlling people??

lol ya that is a good one
    how can they control me ?
    wouldn't i be aware of that the only way they can control me is throw the laws that i have to obey but that ain't controling it is keeping the law and order in the state
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think the gov. is the one doing that... the companies are the ones doing that... society is changing to a "healthy" way of life.. so the companies have to put new products in the market...
    but there is one important thing that kastelic4444 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    All them dam chemicals and artifical sweetners
    every fat free or healthy food that u eat is treated with many chemicals and artificial sweetners so that it can be fat free.. so when u eat that ur eating a hell lot of different chemicals...
    Im not saying that is bad eating them... cause being fat isnt healthy... so atleast ur doing something for ur health... but for me... I prefer the natural thing... I dont know if its just me but it tastes different... yeah maybe I have a couple of pounds on... but its nothing a little bit of exercice cant take...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I don't think the goverment does all these stupid things because if u look where we get the interests from to try the new special diet soda, is from advertisement and at the end of the day if u have a shop and more that 3 ppl walk in and ask for it then u will get it because ppl like to try new thing.
    I can't say that the shops in my country has gone that far as to have more diet food around maybe because we a 3rd world we will only get to that stage in another year or so hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!! Sugar for me .......
    Well u know if u look at what the shop sells and how many ppl actually eat takeaways alot then it is defeting the object is it not.So what ever i don't mind the percentage of overweight ppl is rising and it has nothing to do with what the shop sells it has to do what the ppl eat and the activity that has taken a dive since tv came out so yeah the backsliding into the total comfort zone was slow at first but it is picking up speed fast.

So yeah i like it if we don't slim up the future might be glim and short look at heart attacks, look at obese ppl.It is realy something that is slowly becoming and epidemic
    It will be known as the era humans worshipped food

LOL....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3