+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Government and Politics

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Government and Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Funny, I argued that same point, concerning apathy once. In an entirely different thread. It is quite contradicting to say "I'm apathetic" and then post an opinion. lol ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    I mean no offense, but apparently you're contradicting yourself. You say your political stance is "apathetic", yet you feel you must have your say regarding politics; if you must have your say, therefore you care somewhat; then that means you're not really apathetic, are you? Just a thought.
    hahahahahahaha, yea you guys are right! i just noticed that!

ok so let me revise it. I suppose that i have my own opinions concerning each candidate and their ideas on how to improve the country, and i often pick a side of my own. But i suppose in the long run i feel as though whatever happens happens and theres really no way to change it.

does that make anymore sense?
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

But i suppose in the long run i feel as though whatever happens happens and theres really no way to change it.
    So yeah, thats about how I feel too...
    And even when I did try to vote for the cause... I had to deal with re-counts.... It enforced my previous belief in conspiracy rather than democracy. Now I am really leary. I may end up being one of Amerca's losers... or Im going to make doodles on the ballot and write my name in.

CNNBC video

Sorry if that video was biased... it was still funny.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I don't have much to say on the American Political State, but as for Britain...

I have a very low opinion on all politicians as no matter what they say, in the end they'll screw you and just lie to save face. As for the government, I wouldn't trust them to open a can of soup. If they aren't losing your personal files detailing every part of you life, their sentancing a mass murderer to 8 years, but he'll get out in 4. Not content with that, they'll listen to every moan and rant made by Rights activists that think prisoners; people who've allready violated other peoples right's; should have rights and take advice from NIMBY's.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2