Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Government speaking about Gays

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Government speaking about Gays

Okay, so yesterday I was watching the news and they were talking about homosexuals will end up destroying our country if we start to completely approve of everything they do.

The fact that they are homosexuals is OK! in my eyes. (That for the most part being because I feel that I am a homosexual and act on it.)

There are things though that homosexuals do that I don't approve of.

Homosexuals (Gays) do more drugs than any stereotype that I have experienced thus far in my life.

I just want to know if everyone agrees with what I heard on the news yesterday.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Government speaking about Gays

And who was saying this exactly?

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh, I can't remember but it was some woman that was saying that all previous countries in history that had embraced homosexuality had come to a demise.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok this is utterly random, it's just ammusing to think that gays are overrueling people classed as "Normal" all i can say about this matter is really...GO ON YOU HOMESEXUAL GAYS! RUIN THE GOVERMOUNT FOR US!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    Ahh, I can't remember but it was some woman that was saying that all previous countries in history that had embraced homosexuality had come to a demise.
    There is historical premise for that yes. You have to be specific though, it is homosexuality not bisexuality that is one of the precursors to corruption and destruction of a society. The reason is very simple, the best indicator of the strength of a society is the strength of their family unit. The acceptance of a society of homosexuality and the exclusion of traditional family units is a visible sign of other weaknesses in society as a whole.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

You've made a vague statement about a person you can't name on a channel you can't name about a topic you can't name...

How the heck am I supposed to comment?

I'm sure yesterday someone somewhere said that Hitler was right and the Holocaust never happened, that peanutbutter is disgusting and that chocolate ice cream is a superior flavor to vanilla.

While all three statements ruffle by feathers: I'm not inclined to feel that I need to comment on them unless they're made by someone the world looks up to and doesn't already think is an idiot (ie. Fred Phelps or his twitchy wife... which is probably where this silliness is coming from).

And actually... all societies that have embraced/accepted/exaulted homosexuality haven't been destroyed. Japan and Greece both seem to have done just fine. I can name plenty of heterosexual societies that didn't make the cut either :/

Seeing as blatant homophobia is primarily a Biblical construct and the people following the Abrahamic God have more or less taken over the entire world and said "convert or eat lead!" I don't find it surprising that homosexuality isn't as "popular" as it once was :P The prospect of being hanged for being caught in bed with the same gender is a bit of a deal-breaker, isn't it?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    And actually... all societies that have embraced/accepted/exaulted homosexuality haven't been destroyed. Japan and Greece both seem to have done just fine.
    Japan and Greece didn't embrace homosexuality they embraced bisexuality. You can have as many lovers as you want as long as you also get married, have children, and provide for them.

That is why I said you have to be specific. Sorry, the unknown person that FallenSpiral heard didn't say anything new you can find that little fact from almost any historian. Mind you another sign of imminent collapse is the excessive use of public competition/entertainment to keep the common citizens appeased while elitists take over the government. (Can you say Reality TV?) Then there is the excess in drinking (or consuming other addictive substances) as a social activity to the point that the industry of making wine triples in size....

I would say based on history quite a few current countries are in trouble.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Japan and Greece didn't embrace homosexuality they embraced bisexuality. You can have as many lovers as you want as long as you also get married, have children, and provide for them.
    Homosexuality does not have to be exclusive to be homosexuality. Encounters between members of the same gender are still homosexual encounters and reguardless of whether a family unit exists beyond the homosexual lifestyle embraced: I'm fairly certain that doesn't make the act of sticking your willy in another boy's butt any less "Gay" (or pleasing to the cranky Abrahamic God who says that's sinful and would then turn around and smite your society on account of it...which is the argument usually being made when someone decides to dredge this topic up on television or in church).

Obviously exclusive homosexuality isn't going to create a society at all. Exclusive homosexuals don't reproduce. That makes it a little tough to "carry on the legacy"

In Japan, relationships between men were romantic, desireable and exciting while women were for making heirs to then inherit your land, business or to place on thrones to pretend to be kings while you manipulated them from behind the scenes and screwed pretty female-role actors and geisha. Incidentally, all this went on in a time in which suicide, drinking, prostitution, dirty pictures, drinking and killing Christians was rather en vogue.

Japan's still around... and unless you count the Atomic bomb "divine", they remain largely un-smited (and still incredibly dependant on dirty pictures, suicide and alcohol)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast