Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Great Love vs. Great Sex

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Great Love vs. Great Sex

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl
    great love.....no doubt in my mind.....love is greater than sex....and if i love u it doesn't matter what u do in the bed.
    Took the words right out of my mouth

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

.love is greater than sex
    Some people think that..
    But others think love is over-rated and sex isn't XD!!

Newbie Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed, Fighter. Fight the power, as it were. o.o
    - Iacta alea est - "The Die are Cast" - Ceasar, upon crossing the Rubicon -

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

But, if you have love, sex dosnt matter. Like michiru726 said "great sex is merely to satisfy one's pleasure. and thus, vanishes at the same time it ends." This is true but, love never ends if you have great love then ultimately you have great sex because (dont take offense anybody this is not the reason I get into relationships) you can get that exact pleasure from the same person where as to without love the person who gave you great sex moves on to the next person.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't particurly like this question. The answer is obvious... of course 'Great Love' steps forward before 'Great sex'. Sex is merely an action to satisfy our pervy little desires. The last time I checked even 'Great sex' comes and goes just as quickly... whereas love continues throughout a life-time. As long as I found that special someone, I could live with a vibrator. lol.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah everybody says that sex doesn't matter if you have love. When you are in the situation then you will see it does make a diff. Though I agree that love is better, if the person sux in bed then it makes it a lot harder.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

With so many teenie boppers on this forum, im surpised so many are picking Great love.
    Of course geart love it the only answer. We all no great sex comes with great love. So why not pick great love and get both.?
    lmao

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i was a little shocked too but people here must have their head screwed on right Miroku!!

@KaizerPX - i totally know what you mean. I hope you find the right person for although i lasted till my you I think its cool you think like that too
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast