Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Great Love vs. Great Sex

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Great Love vs. Great Sex

Physical lust is all temporary, isn't it? I do understand that people can express their love for each other through the form of lust, but all that which is temporary cannot keep to sustain that love between two lovers for all eternity. Simply put, things that are impermanent never fully grab my interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    I don't particurly like this question. The answer is obvious... of course 'Great Love' steps forward before 'Great sex'. Sex is merely an action to satisfy our pervy little desires. The last time I checked even 'Great sex' comes and goes just as quickly... whereas love continues throughout a life-time. As long as I found that special someone, I could live with a vibrator. lol.
    What's a vibrator?

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    What's a vibrator?

o//////o

*BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH*

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What's a vibrator?
    A tool in the aide of masterbation. lmao

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

@ Kedar : hahahahaahaha!!! I was joking... YEESH!! lol.

Physical lust is all temporary, isn't it? I do understand that people can express their love for each other through the form of lust, but all that which is temporary cannot keep to sustain that love between two lovers for all eternity. Simply put, things that are impermanent never fully grab my interest.
    I'll have to agree with you on that. Although there is a very fine line between 'Love' and 'Lust'. One cannot be entirely sure that the emotion they experience is truly 'True love'. That being said I highly doubt that most ppl in this world are acting out of love.

Edit :
    How does this relate to the topic of the thread?
    Well simply that... although everyone so far has put up their hand for 'Great Love'. They may just be acting out of Lust... completey oblivious to this of course.
    Last edited by Reese; Jun 17, 2006 at 11:11 AM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    I'll have to agree with you on that. Although there is a very fine line between 'Love' and 'Lust'. One cannot be entirely sure that the emotion they experience is truly 'True love'. That being said I highly doubt that most ppl in this world are acting out of love.
    Ehehe, just abstain from material desires, like that three-letter S-word, and live a self-disciplined life, loving each other on the spiritual level. That's what true love is. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    A tool in the aide of masterbation. lmao
    Never really heard of that M-word, what does that mean? Too scared to look it up since Miroku-sami got right to it.

Newbie samaXauto may be famous one day samaXauto may be famous one day
    Thanks

personally at this point of my life, i would much better enjoy great sex, if i could find it. Ive tried to fall in love and when i thought i have its always turned out for the worst, maybe this great sex will lead me to great love-
    ------Samurai Automator------

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Never really heard of that M-word, what does that mean? Too scared to look it up since Miroku-sami got right to it.
    Hahah, your almost to good to be true. DOn't you watch movies or read books in health class??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Hahah, your almost to good to be true. DOn't you watch movies or read books in health class??
    I really haven't got a clue of what that means, Miroku-sami. I am not trying to act in any sort of way. Blah, I am just too scared to look it up, but I take it that it must mean to bate something? Master means master and bate means to bate, so it must mean to bate some master? @.@ A vibrator must be a toy that a person uses to play to feel loved. Okay, I got it then.

Oh, I had physical education, but a health class? I never had that one.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast