Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Great Love vs. Great Sex

Newbie samaXauto may be famous one day samaXauto may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Great Love vs. Great Sex

kedar ur missing the best part of school! sex ed is where its at man, and to masterbate is to play with urself to ease ur urge of sex. but the dictionary says: Excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse.
    ------Samurai Automator------

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

@ SamaXauto : @.@ ..... *Clears throat* ... amp, I don't think that was neccesary, but thank you.. for that public display of sex ed. You have shown me the light. lol jk.

Ehehe, just abstain from material desires, like that three-letter S-word, and live a self-disciplined life, loving each other on the spiritual level. That's what true love is. ^_^
    Haha.... I doubt any teen will agree to abstain from the 'three-letter S-word', Kedar. But indeed... all should seek love/relationships for more than just the desire to satisfy our sexual urges. lol.

Newbie fayth may be famous one day fayth may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would say great LOVE. Without love, sex realy has no meanin other than pleasure :P which isnt bad a bad fing... im in a rtelationship at the moment and i'd rather have a 'loving relationship' where i can feel good that someone loves me which makes me feel warm inside than have a rtealitionship with just sex and NO feelings.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Great Love.. hands down. hehe, I even stole Mickey's words to describe my true feelings on the topic, lol. :
    Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    Great love, of course.

that great sex is merely to satisfy one's pleasure. and thus, vanishes at the same time it ends. whilst great love, will last longer, definitely. ^_^ that great love is far more worthy of acknowledgement than having the other... great love is rare, and must be treasured deeply and held closely once within our reach...

this question is like: one having to choose from a free original DVD between a free pirated one. lol... at least for me though. ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Love... I am not too sure of the definition nor the alterior feelings represented with such force.... so therefore I would choose the sex because I at least have a sembelance of understanding of what that may mean.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm...I think Great sex can be achieved if Great Love is already accomplished - I highlight the 'can' part because sometimes great sex isn't achieved (but it's alright).

For example, I do know a couple who's been married for over thirty years, but only have one child because sex isn't pleasurable to one of them (quite the opposite, actually ~~0). So what's kept them together so long? How much they love each other.
    And then there's the complete opposite. Humans are one of the few beings in the world that has sex for the shere pleasure of it. Because of that fact, I know there are people out there who enjoy just that, and just may not have that yearning to be tied down in a relationship, have kids, etc, like other people. In that case, great sex over great love all the way.

So yeah, I believe either way can be achieved. For me? Great love, definitely

@kedar: masturbation is basically what a person does to pleasure themselves sexually.
    Last edited by Lil_G135; Jun 17, 2006 at 07:43 PM.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ehehe, just abstain from material desires, like that three-letter S-word, and live a self-disciplined life, loving each other on the spiritual level. That's what true love is. ^_^

Never really heard of that M-word, what does that mean? Too scared to look it up since Miroku-sami got right to it.
    XD................................................ .........................

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! (-_-&#164 Reese! (o_O) OMG! `(•.&#176~ Holy Monkeys! A vibrator pertains to that... ¯\(o_&#186/¯

Purity level drops 10 %!!! All thanks to Reese! (¬_&#172/¯ [Reese]! ^_^

I didn't just read all that. (╥_─)! Dear God, you all are not even in your twenties, play with your toys or something, for my sake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Haha.... I doubt any teen will agree to abstain from the 'three-letter S-word', Kedar. But indeed... all should seek love/relationships for more than just the desire to satisfy our sexual urges. lol.
    Yeah, I can see that from what you previously mentioned, ehehehe. ^_^ Just as long as humans don't act like dogs, I guess it's all normal.
    Last edited by kedar; Jun 21, 2006 at 02:59 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast