Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Growing amount of violence and terror all around the world.But why?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Growing amount of violence and terror all around the world.But why?

Humans don't know peace without Jesus!

This peace that humans want is silence from their enemies, either from them being dead or being unable to speak. Real peace is not wordly or human, because none of us have seen true peace in the world, so we don't really know what we're talking about.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    When does violence bring peace ever even with a dramatic act of violence (crusades, ww1, ww2) we won't be a peaceful society because we don't understand peace yet. The only time there will be peace is when everyone can agree and that's gonna be tough.
    I meant, for example, an event that would destroy practically the entire human race, leaving under one hundred people. With such a low population, I think it would be fairly easy to achieve peace (or at least a state of non-violence).

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

actually if you look at the past, the violence and terror were much more than compared today. sure it exists, but at least it's decreasing. it maybe slow but at least it's moving. think about it people, humanity wasn't much human back then, it was the age of lawless.

plus, peace is impossible, for no one truly experience what peace is. it's an absolute concept, and mortal men are not absolute.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    I meant, for example, an event that would destroy practically the entire human race, leaving under one hundred people. With such a low population, I think it would be fairly easy to achieve peace (or at least a state of non-violence).
    Even then people would probably be ignorant. The end of the world means your family and friends died someone out of the group would blame others, or I would think so.

I don't think violence ever brings peace.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie voldiaran is off to a good start voldiaran's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in a bad town theres worse but this place is far from good. people getting mugged and jumped even shot its messed up. Idk whats wrong with people these days i barley got through high school without getting into fights and im a nice guy i hate violence people just like starting arguments and fights for no reason very sad

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Ppl r just 2 angry these days ....no tolerance , the slightest thing and they fly off the handle . Or they're too green with envy =/

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to say that there isnt actually an increase except in certain areas but for the most part its just the fact that mass media is a new thing before people only heard about things happening in their area or town or at best country and now we hear about things happening all over, because we hear news from the whole world..second the armaments that a psychopath can use have increased in effectiveness from knives, swords and one shot pistols to machine guns and sniper rifles in just a hundred years(of which control of said objects is really bad) And Three that the world is curently in a economic pit due in most to loaning of money that doesnt exist and the use of crappy products made to be quantity instead of quality.

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Btw Peace would be terribly boring can u imagine a world where there are no dramas no war no sickness to make people sad, or angry.

BECAUSE REMEMBER without experiencing fear and sadness how would a child now what it is to be Happy for them it would all be neutral

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast