+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: halloween (Is it Bad? or Good?)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: halloween (Is it Bad? or Good?)

That why they say if its open don't eat it, if it has a hole or something don't eat it, and never accept fruit.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    ive always think about it, but i know it has to do with witches and all , an witches are bad so halloween is probably bad to
    Do you think if I reposted every other page I could prevent this Miroku?

Post1
    Post2
    Post3

Should tell you all you need to know. Halloween has nothing to do with witches, Samhain does.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I've seen magic done before ~ well dark magic and it wasn't fake but it was from a Wiege Board and a like demon thing walked past my window and I saw the shadow and I was spooked and it turned looked at the window and walked away... is that magic or just creepy?
    that sounds like an elaborate hoax to me. you would KNOW if you saw a demon because it would probably drive you litterally insane looking at it. "dark magic" and "light magic" are all perseptions, the labels mean nothing. and trust me, it didn't really happen, if there was ever a reported case of honest to god magic, i would know.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Do you think if I reposted every other page I could prevent this Miroku?

Post1
    Post2
    Post3

Should tell you all you need to know. Halloween has nothing to do with witches, Samhain does.
    No, that would require reading the whole thread.

But most witches are bad you can't say they aren't or are shown to be, black magic devil worshipers as most would say; but I do agree that Halloween is just a way that people group together dress up and have fun while getting candy.
    Not all witches are devil worshipers. Halloween is just a time of fun and candy.

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that Halloween is actually bad, since it's a day where kids can enjoy eating candies until they are sick. I only think that there should be limits to how you disguise yourself.
    Born to live, living to die..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course halloween is evil, just like christmas, easter, and any other holiday that brings happiness to people.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Of course halloween is evil, just like christmas, easter, and any other holiday that brings happiness to people.
    I like you.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Depending on how to recognize it, it might seem good or bad, I suppose. Seeing it as a source that makes smiles to surface on childrens faces, I believe it's all in accord of being good, not bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast