+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: halloween (Is it Bad? or Good?)

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar View Post
    In addition to that, it's a good day to mock evil, the dark arts, and stuff.
    That is true as well. There some wiccans who are upset at Halloween for the steretype of witches and so on.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think halloween is great for kids because they get to have fun and get free candy. Halloween is also the perfect day to pull off pranks on your friends(like T p'ing). But if your over the age limit and still go trick or treating, I think thats when u have a bad halloween. Nothing but lazy people looking for free stuff. If I didn't already mention it Halloween is good and has nothing to do with evil in anyway in todays society.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Halloween = fun = candy = pranks
    I dont dress up since I was a lil kid.... but I always paint my face like the dude from the movie The Crow....
    bad? in the modern era.... mmmmmm no.... in the past maybe I dont know that much about halloween history....
    but for wut I am concerned in this era Halloween is about being a lil kid having fun eating alot of candy, and if you are a teenager, having fun doing some pranks.... so bad I dont think so...
    Halloween = fun = candy = pranks
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    My family is totally opposed to haloween, and see it as a deamonic holiday, don't ask my why i just think of it as a time for me and my pals to have some fun.

Newbie Bearbelle may be famous one day Bearbelle may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Halloween is evil. In your society it may not be but in others it may. ofcourse...the world now and the world back then is very different. Not because u don't see something, doesn't mean that its not there. I think kids SHOULD go trick or treating. It's in their culture. It's fun for them. Why spoil it for them with our beliefs?

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    ok i was wondering if you think halloeen is bad or not. i personally think it's bad but i wanna dress up so badly. i just dre4ss up and call it a day but people say you cant do that. thin year i was planning on being a vixon or a princess or a cat girl. but now im rethinking it.
    do you think halloween is bad or not?
    I understand what you're talking about. It's just like some Christian groups thinking that Harry Potter books are the work of the devil. I used to be friends with a girl at my school whose parents wouldn't let her celebrate or even decorate for Halloween because they thought it was a bad holiday associated with the devil, so it has NOT gone away. There are still people that believe it is bad and there probably always will be.

However, I love Halloween. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you don't try to conjure up the devil and bring about the end of mankind or whatever. A lot of people associate it with being bad because they think scary=satanic. That's probably because when some people think of ghosts they think the devil has gotten ahold of their souls and sent them back to earth to roam, though I don't think we'll ever really know what the case is there. Scared has always been associated with Halloween because of the skeletons and mummies and the scary movies, which in turn bring up topics on the devil, such as being possessed and people running around with their heads cut off. For me, it's just a time to carve some pumpkins and decorate the house up with ghosts and stuff. It's my favorite holiday.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess Halloween isn't bad as long as you don't do bad things ya know... it also deals with religious beliefs and a lot of Christians say that Halloween is bad and what not. But I think its just for people to dress up and get free candy

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i see it as bad because I have retards coming to my house ringing my doorbell while my front yard lights are off meaning, "GTFO, I DON"T HAVE CANDY."

Even so, for the past few years, there ain't has many kids outside in my neighborhood meaning the tradition of asking for candy is dying or not as popular. I remember me and my friends went last year. I just put a paper bag over my head. Plus Halloween is way too commercialize and meaning behind it is lost and nobody really cares about it unless you're religious. Just do what the commercial say and buy candy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast