+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: halloween (Is it Bad? or Good?)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a great day for Satanists! ^_^

... actually, no.. they sometimes just wait for a blood moon (harvest moon)...

^_^ But I don't think it's bad.
    A holiday is a holiday.
    It doesn't matter whether or not it WAS made for something, the matter is what is the meaning AND use of it now.

If perchance, you were going to use it to sacrifice little kittens and puppies, and children... or just have fun putting razorz in apples and in sandboxes... or just killing and kidnapping kids (in that order XD) ... then yes, yes it is bad.

I celebrate it to wear costumes, trick or treat, and scare children (or even adults, if I'm lucky) ...

.......... what? ... >O< YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR CANDY!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends from a personal view.

Personally, Halloween is a day when kids put on costumes and go door to door and collect candy. Thats it.

Thats what most kids believe it is in these days. What it was in the past has nothing to do with them.

Its all bout the candy and the costumes now. LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah hmm well consider of what might happen when someone goes inside of a store with a halloween mask and then pulls a stunt like robbing and takes off, then the person would take off the mask and no one will never know what happen
    but i consider it good halloween

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do too!!!! i plan to dress up as a kitty girl!!! and i think it's just your personal veiw on the holiday. nothing wrong with dressing like a total hoe for a day!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yes if your small minded, and can't see that it ain't about that anymore, or accept other beleifs. If your strong in you religious beliefs this wouldn't bother you. The idea that halowwen is linked with evil is sily.
    To say that it's silly, would be ingoring the fact that there ARE people out there that practice evil on this day. I actually knew a few that did a small thing or two one year. I have friends that KNOW what goes on and everything with some groups. To say that somethings are silly in this time and age, is silly in it's own right.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    ?????????????what?

kitty girl aint that bad i wanted to a pimp for halloween but nah its bad idea now thats a bad idea

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was thinking either kitty girl or i was going to ba a naughty witch. short skirt, corset, witch hat, my hair all spiraled, and thigh high boots.
    i think a witch represents how evil and seductive a woman can be. heheheh!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks
    halloween is good depends on how you want to impress friends or no wait its a tradition value yeah that its

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast