+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: halloween (Is it Bad? or Good?)

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not bad. its just a day for kids to dress up and get candy. Well so I say because that's how I look at it as
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks
    halloween is good I think it si the best day of the year

Newbie jnm406 may be famous one day jnm406 may be famous one day jnm406's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    actually len, it was asscociated with that years ago. people in black robes used to come to your doorstep and ask for your virgin daughter as a sacrifice to be burned alive and if you didnt do it they put a pumpkin on your doorstep with a black candle saying your cursed. thats the meaning of trick or treat
    that is true read about halloween religously it is bad but just dressing up is not bad but the way they worship it is.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jnm406 View Post
    that is true read about halloween religously it is bad but just dressing up is not bad but the way they worship it is.
    That is false and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be educated.

Please read my previous posts.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmph

hallowen is one of the best days of the year. U get candy... candy and did i mention candy. U get free toilet paper from trees and u get to use a custom that isnt bad or satanic as religion says. It's just a normal day with diferent cultures.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never thought halloween was bad. Not even once I've ever think that. My mom thinks it's bad though she still takes me out to get candy. lol I don't do that anymore...but I still want candy. I'm just a lil tired to be dressing up and scare people. I dunno what's the meaning of halloween, but what's good about it is getting candy. lol I absolutely love candies! Yeah, espiecally Crunch. =P
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Newbie Pteronophobia may be famous one day Pteronophobia may be famous one day
    Thanks
    halloween is currently simply a time for little/bigger kids to go door to door and dress up in silly or scary costumes. Yes, it used to be a pagan/demonic ect. ritual but now it is nothing more than a nice little tradition for fun. And candy. So as far as im concerned, as long as no one is conjuring spirits or anything i think its a great oppurtunity for nighttime fun for kids (and older "kids"..)!!!

xD

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    all this crap about halloween should only be considered if YOU are one of those crazy pagan pplz. you odn't see non christians demanding that christmas and easter stop being national holidays, so why should halloween be different?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast