+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Has true love ever existed?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Has true love ever existed?

With all the same sex marriage going around, I'm begain to think I must on island of single life. most all women near my age are married and there is not of choices out there, So I ask my self should I believe in love at all?
    I don't really know maybe I shouldn't believe in true love.
    married couples keep tell the old folf tales of some one for everyone LOL
    and this miss right myth. I can't say much for myself , I haven't my first kiss
    and never made it all the way.
    What do you think you really true love even existed at all ?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does true love ever existed

Well you must define what type of love and what you mean by true and no one can really do that. But to give a short anwser, yes. But a better question is how important is love in a relationship. There are many other considerations to take into account about relationships than just love.

In the Book "Have a Little Faith" Mitch Albom is asking the elder of the two men he is writing about what made his marriage so successful. After all he had been married to the same woman for over 5 decades. The rabbi started with a list of things that make a great marriage and go into choosing a mate. Mitch cuts him off and asks about love, shocked that the Rabbi isn't even mentioning it.

The Rabbi explained that love is always present. He loves all, but there are different types of love. And over the years the old Rabbi, over 85 at this point tells him that love changes. So there may not be that love at first sight movie star crossed theme love that you are looking for, and there is not one perfect person for you but rather dozens that are right for you but not exactly. But that bit of adversity that you have to overcome to make things work is what will build strength.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Jan 12, 2010)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the love between men and women it just seems to hard to get these days, why does love ever exist at all some people just can't find mr and miss right.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

The right person for you is out there, thats a fact, the problem is finding that person--the search may take years or maybe tommorow you'll walk in the cafe shop and see her sitting there starring at you..lol

To me its all by chance, just stay on the look

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Easy to say than done, the very thought of being slap in the face or of that person calling the cops on you. not all women are in finding a man and the same goes for men. And the competion OH GOOD GRIEF! most gals or women love the macho men and sport jocks and men who called them selves studs. And what Am I ? just a gardener and studing to be a cartoonist
    women don't want that. I'm sure you boys and gal had to put up with too much competion while trying to find love. everything starts with friendship but that person can fall in love with some one else while being friends with that person.
    I became soo numb from rejection that I could caress less if was rejected again and turn down. ever been rejected over 700 times
    long distance relationship fail online relationships sucks.
    that website that find matches is really B.S besides they money from you THE CONS the misiltoe thing is worthless with a girlfriend

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Why worry about love when you have so many other problems to worry about? Like proper grammar and spelling. Dude, you need a thesaurus or something.

Competition is natural to the various life on our planet. It happens everywhere with everything. Don't like it? Compete in lil league soccer. I hear they hand out trophies to everyone.

If all else fails, get off the pity pot and find you a nice redhead with a green thumb and an artistic bent. Just try not to start the convo with a sob story.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

BrightShadow_96 (Dec 23, 2009), Peach_follows (Jan 12, 2010)

Thanks

Re: Has true love ever existed?

I just as much giving up already, some times it's just not worth the stress, just like the o'j relationship she fell in love with some football jock and in result he went nuts did he do it i don't but later he was caught robbing sports store. and the tiger woods thing again this women fell in love with a golfer a sports figure and now that relationship is in a fricken mess.
    should have falling for some one who's more down to earth.
    but if it's they want the most , that's fine with me , they find out the hard way sport figures are not all that great.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has true love ever existed?

yes true love does exist, but you have to find it. sometimes you have to look right in front of you to find it, and others to someone you would never expect. You have to look at all your options, single, divorced, they do or dont have kids, your closet friends, or someone you hate beyond all you hate. love is something one person can find right away, while another has to work for it, and not be picky. and sometimes some loves dont always work out. which just means you look for someone just like that but better.

but i always have told people, since i like this verse so much, " find someone you like, not love, marry someone you like, not love. because in the end that person you will grow to love, and they will grow to love u back. In the your with more than just love when it comes down to it."

Ive found true love, yes it has bumps, and holes along the way but if i will always have the choice and allah allows it i will never leave my husband for anything in the world.

and second, most people dont fall in love when their celebreties they fall into lust with either that person, or their money. Which is why most of our famous people in hollywood, sports, designs, and polictics dont stay married long. Most just want something, and others want the lust, or money.....their not good people to base your relationships on

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast