+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Has true love ever existed?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has true love ever existed?

they say you have to known for a while before falling in love. it might take 7 years or more to know some one well.
    teens get married too soon and than thier fighting already
    maybe it better that I'm taking my time here of finding a mate.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

thats because like most people say teenagers are not the smartest people. they think marriage will be easy when they just come from highschool, have lived with their parents for most of their lives, and are having babies right off the bat, or already have them.

they dont realize marriage is completley different, and a new experience where u have to know someone really well before and after. because that person is always different once u start living together, and it drives both people insane. Its not good to jump right into marriage.

its better like you said to go slow and feel that person out before you jump into anything serious, because you never really know someone until you live with them

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I would Blame that on the disney company and these silly teen programs High School the musical Bah humbug!
    lesson 1 it takes 2 to make things work, teenage love is just passing fling it not stable, my teenage niece has been 3 boyfriends already .
    it me love don't come until the both know thier responabilties.
    I lrean resaponsabily at age 15 and started working at 20 and paying my bills.
    i would the right women for is an old fashioned gal who waits for marriage to fool around in bed LO L I'm still still virgin, but having old fashion love standards is the best thing.
    The next time when gal or guy say they love you tell them to prove it!
    Talk is cheap!!!
    Last edited by Manga artist; Dec 25, 2009 at 01:21 PM.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

its not just the disney channel, its televison in general. They see stuff like sex in the city, gossip girls, and whatever else is on the extended, satlite, and cable. it comes to them from tely, friends, and family that love, and sex are easy and go together which they dont. In the end for most of those people they dont find true love, and end up regretting alot of what happened to them.

they think its okay to go around fool around with any guy or girl, and when they get pregant their soposibly in love, and wanna get married. They dont understand the hardships that come with marriage, children, and still living with your parents who end up taking care of their children. when they get married its a shock, and different from what they thought it would be. Thats not love its lust and highschool, maybe 3-5% of couple who think their in love make it, the other 75% dont make it within a year, and the % left in 5 years, even with children to support.

ive recently found most guys wanna fall in love with a good girl, someone who can control themselves and their lust. theres not much of that today, but its everywhere as well, theres always one or two of them behind the crowd that most men just go out and have fun with.

so like i said, and you as well, its better to explore and find someone you like, at least and see where that goes, yes theirs not alot of virgins arond now, and many have children, or are divorced already. but sometimes its just better to look around and explore your options. True love is something uve gotta work for and find, its not easy, but its one of those things that u feel you need in the end.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    its not just the disney channel, its televison in general. They see stuff like sex in the city, gossip girls, and whatever else is on the extended, satlite, and cable. it comes to them from tely, friends, and family that love, and sex are easy and go together which they dont. In the end for most of those people they dont find true love, and end up regretting alot of what happened to them.

they think its okay to go around fool around with any guy or girl, and when they get pregant their soposibly in love, and wanna get married. They dont understand the hardships that come with marriage, children, and still living with your parents who end up taking care of their children. when they get married its a shock, and different from what they thought it would be. Thats not love its lust and highschool, maybe 3-5% of couple who think their in love make it, the other 75% dont make it within a year, and the % left in 5 years, even with children to support.

ive recently found most guys wanna fall in love with a good girl, someone who can control themselves and their lust. theres not much of that today, but its everywhere as well, theres always one or two of them behind the crowd that most men just go out and have fun with.

so like i said, and you as well, its better to explore and find someone you like, at least and see where that goes, yes theirs not alot of virgins arond now, and many have children, or are divorced already. but sometimes its just better to look around and explore your options. True love is something uve gotta work for and find, its not easy, but its one of those things that u feel you need in the end.
    I like my good just fine
    If I had a girlfriend and knew what she did behind my back I dump her like a B-52 bomber dropping a atomic, that fast

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly in my openion it does but true heart break follows i know the one i truely fell for left me and whats messed up is the only thing she said was she didnt love me anymore and yes i was truely deveistated and all i did was care for her and did anything she wanted
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Has true love ever existed?

Has true love ever existed? Absoletly not is what i have discovered after giving it years of thought.

Love is an a illusion generated by our primal urges to mate and reproduce and everyone's fear of being alone in the world.There is no such thing as having a soul mate or someone who is your "one and only" because eventually people stop loving each other and seek someone else to fill up the hole in our souls.People are only capable of being in love with someone who is near them and once the person is gone they on to someone else and if they will settle once their primary choice isn't available.

I have other reasons but iam to lazy to list them all in one post.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

love is also very complicated you have to find someone that is right for you if you give up there is a possibility of not finding true happiness but just be carefull on the person you choose because they can love you one minute and hate you the next you know they want to be with you again and if that happens you should just think about what you want to do
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast