+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Has true love ever existed?

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has true love ever existed?

True love does exist. I will tell you my story.

There was myself, and my girlfriend, Amanda. Here's the story.

I had been single for about a year and a half, at the time. The biggest thing was that I had only gotten sexually active for the first time with my last girlfriend. I had gotten out of church, and lived a life like anyone else. Not really caring about anything but my own things. I had tried online, I had tried talking to people, and I had done what i can with friends... but no one wanted to be with me. I was every girl's dream, when it came to a nice guy.

I got back online and went to a website that NO ONE had really talked to me on there with, that was interested. No one was interested here, and this is where you could say FATE intervened. I messaged two girls on there, and said to myself... if there is no reply in a few days... then I'll quit looking. The first girl I sent a message to, lived near me and so did the second. The first girl emailed me the next day.

Amanda has told me that the title of my message got her attention. She had just gotten through a divorce with her last husband, and then left another guy that ended up raping her. She got online, and after she messaged me, I got online and checked my messages soon after. We ended up being online at the same time the next day, and I messaged her throughout the day. We talked on the phone and chatted for a long time. Soon after that, I drove to see her. When I arrived, I was met with a woman with long red, curly hair, hazel eyes, and a small, petite frame. She smiled shyly, and I also met her youngest boy, Jacob.

After playing with Jacob, and getting his trust, and sharing many kisses with her... I met her other kids as well. After a few weeks, I had all the kids to trusting me, and now... 4 months later, we are starting to get really serious. She has told me that she's never had a guy like me, and I've said the same about girls. She's cared for me, and I for her. This is what love was suppose to be. And believe me, in my life, I had not known love. Now, we are going to marry sometime, and I pray that when the time comes to pop the question, she and I are both ready for a lifetime together. If this isn't true love, there is no such thing.

~White Rose~

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, true love exists. He/She may be out there also trying to find yo. Sometimes, you miss them, but still you find them. For me, they will not appear easily. It will be hard, with pain, hurt and blah blah. You just have to have patience and the desire to look for them.

I haven't found 'the one' yet. (Because really, I'm only 15) But I haven't lost all hope yet. I have all my life to find him. And I don't plan to give up.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

if ture love is out there, then why are all those single phone lines and dating sites out there, ture love is good move polt or Ture love was in the time of our grand mother & grandfather 's time to me I don't think that Ture love does not appear to be out there for me, Look One GF in a relatitionship did not work out, and puls the second girl freind died in a car wreck about nine years ago, So i don't know any more.

Newbie junoh237 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes i believe so..base on my experience thats been going on for years..everytime i open my eyes and see right beside me my one and only love..

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i belive it does because if you meet someone (guy or girl) and you feel connected you wind up falling in love its like a fifty fifty chance to meet the one that you will want to be with even in death but it depends on the ones that find out their feelings for eachother
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie Jyrz is off to a good start Jyrz's Avatar
    Thanks

So I've sat for days before pondering this. And I believe I found my answer in a very strange and almost inappropriate conversation i was involved in. I don't believe that true love exists. Two people are only attracted to each other because of hormone and chemicals in the human body. Also, people only think of one thing during a relationship. Procreation. Subconsciously, our instincts are in control of our actions. Now most people will deny it, I did at first, but if you think about it scientifically, it makes more sense.

Newbie Biiancy is off to a good start Biiancy's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if true love ever existed.
    "Some" people say it exists, and "some" people say it doesn't.
    I think it really depends to the person, and at the rate of their relationship is going.

Newbie RuriKyosuke is off to a good start RuriKyosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

I've thought about this alot...I don't know what to think...I mean...Love is such a complicated emotion. I want to believe that the right person is out there for me. But is that true? Or is it just what I want to believe...I don't know if he's out there. I'm really hurt on this topic.
    I love you, Kiryu!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast