+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 45

Thread: Has the USA become a power hunrgy country?

  1. #9
    Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Coalhurst Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,900
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 183 Times in 148 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    The United States is a revolutionist country. They paid for their independence with blood. They also have an Expansionist history as well, While it not be in the literal sense like it was back in the 1800's (War of 1812 for example), The united states is now trying to expand its culture views around the world.

    So i ask you this. When hasn't the US been a power hungry country?

  2. #10
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    no offence but the u.s couldnt care less bout other countries.
    for example....
    1.they gave weapons to iraq to use on saudi arabia, and years later they kill millions of iraquies to get it bakk
    2.osama was trained by the c.i.a to kill the russians when they invaded Afghanistan, and later osama takes down the towers wit his training
    3. they killed saddam, a leader they imployed as president
    4. bush is a cokehead c- student that becomes the president, while black a+ students cant get a job


    there are many more reasons why u.s is stupid power hungry
    but i broke my wrist and am typin wit 1 hand

    :P

    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  3. #11
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    no offence but the u.s couldnt care less bout other countries.
    for example....
    1.they gave weapons to iraq to use on saudi arabia, and years later they kill millions of iraquies to get it bakk
    2.osama was trained by the c.i.a to kill the russians when they invaded Afghanistan, and later osama takes down the towers wit his training
    3. they killed saddam, a leader they imployed as president
    4. bush is a cokehead c- student that becomes the president, while black a+ students cant get a job


    there are many more reasons why u.s is stupid power hungry
    but i broke my wrist and am typin wit 1 hand

    :P
    Your reasons are mostly unproven and fail to prove your point. And your point is wrong anyway.

  4. #12
    I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    we got what was kinda coming to us on 9/11
    That's a pretty harsh statement, considering the people who suffered and died in the Twin Towers didn't have shit to do with the U.S. pissing off every other country in the world. Most Americans just want to live their lives in peace, and do what they can to get by, not take over the world.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

  5. #13
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    my point was to show that the u.s in total are retards
    these facts i showed are tru


    *Silverskater Edit - text deleted - Silverskater Edit*


    it doesnt matter what we think
    ppl higher above us think for us



    *Silverskate Edit: Please don't be so graphic in your post as we have little kids on the website.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 18, 2007 at 08:02 PM.

    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  6. #14
    You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I believe that the US is becoming power hungry. Over the years we were invading Iraq and we got what was kinda coming to us on 9/11 but I didn't wish to see the people die. Now we say we are over there to help but I believe the real reason is for their oil. Our soldiers are putting their lifes on the line for stupid flippin oil...We are becoming a greedy power hungry country.
    Good point. Our Government doesn't give a crap about our soldiers. The Government only cares about the holy oil from the middle east speacially the one from Iraq. We are helping to get the oil drilled and then shipped to USA so the oil companies can sell it for a good high price.

  7. #15
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    you mite want to get your facts right before geting in to this topic. what your talking about is an invation, what the usa is doing is HELPING other countrys with econmical problems at there request, if your got a problem do you want to fix it you self as a novice or go to one of the best for help...

    Yeah, get your facts straight. That goes for anyone else here who has an uneducated opinion in this matter.

    The United States has been putting thier noses in other countries buisiness for decades... Maybe even a century plus! There've been too many examples of this. Yeah, we've been asked to help, but only a couple of times. Whenever something goes down in another country, we're there putting our nose where it don't belong. Other countries wanna have civil war? Let them!!! It's none of our business!!!

    And the whole Iraq thing... Yeah, Saddam may or may not have had WMD's chillin' in his backyard, or whatever... But we went to Iraq in 2003 and won that stinkin' war in 21 DAYS!!!!! Three friggin' weeks!!! That's all it took! What are we doin' there now??? Tryin' to get some Muslims who have different view on thier religion and who owns what land to hold eachother's hands!! We're there wasting our time, energy and LIVES; being involved in a war that has nothing to do with us anymore!!!

    Why?? Because America wants the frickin' oil!!! America wants to have some sort of control over another country's democracy!!! Just because we caught Saddam doesn't give us the right to try to run shit for other countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    my point was to show that the u.s in total are retards
    these facts i showed are tru


    *Silverskater Edit - text deleted - Silverskater Edit*


    it doesnt matter what we think
    ppl higher above us think for us
    The higher-ups may think for you, but not for me, homie! I am my OWN person. And whoever thinks that the government can do all the thinking for them is retarded.

    *Silverskater Edit - text deleted - Silverskater Edit*

    Silverskater: Please don't be graphic as there are kids on website. Jeez, I just deleted the same sentence three times now. lol
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 18, 2007 at 08:15 PM. Reason: double posting


  8. #16
    Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: is the USA becaome a power hunrgy country?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    Have you been watching the news in peaces, they jacked ower plans while minding ower own lifes and then we found out who did it ththen the war started. Durning the war ower prime target was Iraq's dicktator, after we found his wimper ass in a hole we HELP the goverment of Iraq bild into a simaler gov as the U.S.A.'s and the oil, we got 10 years worth in storge. They would put it all out at one if there was a MASS shortage and only that put utill that happens it will come out little by little. Get your fact right!!!
    you know if your going to attack people you might want to make sure they know what your saying. Anyway I know the news doesnt always tell the truth and I dont think you can call US media of any sort "fact". It is always of matter of who sees what. I personally believe we are power hungry for oil. I think the US should rise above the issue of oil and be the first country to seriously start using other means of energy. A little oil here and there is fine but I think our dependancy on it is a weakness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My country
    By Baal in forum Poems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2006, 04:29 PM
  2. Most Favorite Country?
    By r3D_aXel in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 13, 2006, 03:46 PM
  3. What country would you rule
    By whitefoxdemon in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 23, 2006, 11:12 PM
  4. gasoline cost in you're country?
    By jaderabbit in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Sep 07, 2005, 05:56 PM
  5. ur favourite country ..
    By Lia in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Sep 05, 2005, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts