+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A heated topic; Bi-Racial Relationships!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A heated topic; Bi-Racial Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Ew beast... you're kinda .... vulgar.

All be it you're just being bluntly honest I suppose. But there's a lot more to relationships than relations. If you're talking about inter-racial shagging, I think that holds less of a concern than really intertwining someone of another culture into families that are rooted in an entirely different culture. You don't have to embrace a person into your family you just have a roll in the hay with. I mean, if casual sex is your thing.
    I think the door for discrimination opens more when someone proudly declares a person from another culture into a (possibly close minded) family.
    Well my family was never close minded. Which would explain a lot about me and my brothers history with women. But let me tell you this. I graduated from college at a time when the american economy was really bad and had to go clear across the ocean to get paid. Quite simply put banging a caucasian woman was not an option, it was not even a possibility. It would be intersting to see what would happen to you and anyone else on this forum whose back was truly against the wall. If you never had a choice. But my brothers state side have did enter relationships with women outside of there race. In fact my little bros first serious relationship was with a Filipina woman. They were some lovely women to. But anyhow you in a way being a female objecting do illistrate some part of my point. And I prefer the title vulgar over racial purist.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Im like Peach as well.. a product out of Bi-racial couple.. my father is a chinese while my mom a mix of Malay and Indian..(not red Indians)

My granpa was a racist and really dislike Malay race somehow but his first daughter my aunt, married a Malay.. o.o he dislike one of her son which really look like his father... but the other two of my cousins, he love them a lot ^^ same goes for me... I was lavished with love and care by him... Miss him a lot...

As for racial discrimination towards my family by the society was... when my father was to put to his rest... there were complication about the land where he was suppose to be buried in and also the funeral was done in not so... how to say this... proper? Umm maybe thats not the word.. but they do things as fast as they could and hastily... even miss some parts of it... *sigh* my father did a lot for the community and this is what he get huh... ~.~

There was not much of opposition on the marriage though, I never heard of any... probably its because my aunt married another race first... I have an uncle whose married to two Indian women.. I don't really like his second wife... annoying >.<

I would say... bi-racial relationships here won't get much opposition from the community since there has been alot already... and that racial problems here are not as tight as in other places would be...except if they do things that are wrong towards thier religion.. then there would be crap happening... >.<

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dorimon View Post
    Bi-racial relationships are difficult in my case! Here, let me set this up for you:
    I'm a average-height, white, female. My boyfriend is a short, asian (chinese/viet) male. We're both 16.

Our relationship is great and we're very happy! But, with happiness comes bad things as well, hmm? There's alot of descrimination towards us. People are CONSTANTLY gawking and whispering when they look at us, white and asian alike. It's also been a exteremly difficult journey of indurance with his family. Though my family teases me about him, they except him, and he's also met my grandparents who really like him.

I've met plenty of his family, and i've been to quite a few family events of his just so i could show them my dedication. His father is uncaring, and I thought his mom didn't mind me at first, but now our relationship is torn now. >>' Despite this, i find myself lucky, because we've always been "allowed" to see eachother. His mom once tried to interfere, but. . .FAIL. haha! >

Anyway, his grandma is the one i'm looking to impress. All it takes, though, is for me to clean and help out at their house (house wife initiation, HAHA) to please her. Things are starting to look up, but I have skipped alot of bumps along the road, I've cried many times, and almost gave up. But i would never give discrimination the glory of knocking me down! :3

What are your takes or experiences with bi-racial relationships?
    So . . . am I posting my bi-racial relationship experiences or commenting on whether or not bi-racial relationships are the downfall of the white supremacist society?

I think that in this day and age, the biggest problem with relationships and liking a person isn't race but figuring out if they don't like you because you're the wrong gender. . . .
    But I'll play along.

From a biology perspective, bi-raical relationships promote and increase genetic variation and prevents inbreeding. (Not that we have a chance of dying off because of either anytime soon). . . .

However, I can understand why in some families dating individuals outside your race is shunned. Within some cultures, particularly Asian, older generations prefer their grandchildren to marry within their race so cultural traditions can be conserved and continue to be passed down to the next generation.
    In addition to this, the mass media has done a very good job of portraying some cultures as plagues and would not want to associate themselves with members of some nationalities at all, least of all have a grandchild that represents a nationality/ethnicity that they find to be. . . lacking.

So yeah . . I find nothing wrong with bi-racial relationships but I do understand why they may at times be frowned upon.

And in case you're wondering yes, I have dated outside my race.
    Worst experience was when my date took me to a Vietnamese restaurant. . . . . and assumed I knew how to speak Vietnamese. . . . and tried to eat with chopsticks. . . . and tried made a mockery of tonal languages with that whole 'fook', 'gook', 'chook' thinking he sounded like he was speaking some sort of Asiatic language. . . and the moral to this story is to not date every guy you meet over the internet or go on blind dates your friends set you up with. (And I'm not Vietnamese)

Of course nothing beats the time I met my boyfriend's dad and he found out I wasn't Pakistani. In hindsight, so many things went wrong that night I doubt race had anything to do with it

Actually I think I've had harder times dating within my ethnicity. Nothing beats having his mom explain to you the amoral ways of American society and listing all the reasons why I'm either not good enough for her son or why her son isn't really ready to date girls like me.

You're 16. If the way people look at you leads you to examining your relationship with the level of scrutiny you're applying, you're either not as in love as you think or you're not ignoring enough people. I'm leaning towards the latter. And yeah to some extent I understand why the way people look at you funny may weigh heavily on your mind or why acceptance by his family may stress you out, but just remember to smile. Smile more, speak less, and offer to do the dishes. (Although I see you've already got the cleaning thing down pat.) And do NOT neglect the little kids. They have a lot of power over parents. I have yet to discover a full proof way to win over older siblings, but if you find one please tell me.
    And even if you don't like sports, you must love them all. Most dads like this. And apparently being able to eat like them a man is a plus. Belching like a man is iffy. Smoking is forbidden. Even if your boyfriend smokes, it is forbidden for you unless of couse they smoke. Then it's ok.
    And if it's womanly things you have to be good at:
    1. you must know how to clean and you must take the initiative.
    2. NEVER let her find anything you cleaned to be dirty.
    3. Watch and learn how she cooks. After the wedding, you are allowed to cook better than she does.
    4. Act scholarly when she's around
    5. help her as much as possible
    6. Again I must reiterate the whole SMILE thing.
    And don't forget the headache medicine.

I imagine that I'll have to pm you at some point because after this my contribution to this thread will go downhill really quickly. . .

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

When I hear that people are whispering and giving strange looks because 2 people are in a bi-racial relationship, it makes me sick. If two people love each other it's fine, despite their creed, ethnicity or sexuality. People that like to whisper are ignorant and are wasting their time. One of my good friends is in a bi-racial marriage and I've never see two people more happy together. Don't let those ignorant fools get you down, they are nothing. You got something special that many don't understand.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    When I hear that people are whispering and giving strange looks because 2 people are in a bi-racial relationship, it makes me sick. If two people love each other it's fine, despite their creed, ethnicity or sexuality.
    Hell yeah, I couldn't agree more with you Artistic Anarchy. When I posted on this forum I actual got a lot of hate mail from white supremecists. Isn't funny how ignorant people still are.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Hell yeah, I couldn't agree more with you Artistic Anarchy. When I posted on this forum I actual got a lot of hate mail from white supremecists. Isn't funny how ignorant people still are.
    And I think you're lying. I posted on this forum too and all I got was alot of whining from people who I punished for breaking the rules

Never once got mail from White Supremacists.

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

In the beginning there were two humans from which all humans came forth. There is no superior human race every human comes form the original two.
    Until all are willing to accept this the human race is doomed.
    If the Earth dies, you die. If you die the Earth survives. The Day The Earth Stood Still
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRyu View Post
    In the beginning there were two humans from which all humans came forth. There is no superior human race every human comes form the original two.
    Until all are willing to accept this the human race is doomed.
    Do doubt. Not loving someone because of their nationality or the color of their skin goes against common sense and instincts. Thinking anything else is a social aberration. The very fact that people from different ethnicities can fall in love and have children is the surest proof that there is no seperate species, there is one race, the human race. By the way I am not lying and most of my hate mail came from Aceman67
    Last edited by beast; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast