+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A heated topic; Bi-Racial Relationships!

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A heated topic; Bi-Racial Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Hell yeah, I couldn't agree more with you Artistic Anarchy. When I posted on this forum I actual got a lot of hate mail from white supremecists. Isn't funny how ignorant people still are.
    What kind of white supremacists would join an anime forum or even view an anime forum for that matter, come on now. Skinheads and Nazis are to busy throwing rocks at synagogues and shouting multiple threats at various ethnic groups.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dorimon View Post
    Bi-racial relationships are difficult in my case! Here, let me set this up for you:
    I'm a average-height, white, female. My boyfriend is a short, asian (chinese/viet) male. We're both 16.
    Your boyfriend and I have something in common then. I have some Chinese and Viet in me too, mixed with a little this and a little that. Dutch maybe? My genetic makeup's complicated. I call it exotic.

I can't really relate to you or your boyfriend though, because frankly my family doesn't care who I date. They've long since labeled me a hopeless rebel. I'll spare you my life story though lol.

Wow 16? You're not that much younger than me I guess. I've never had a boyfriend before. The good ones must be living abroad or something. Australian blokes were voted the world's worst husbands. I'm seriously considering kidnapping a man from oveaseas.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    And I think you're lying. I posted on this forum too and all I got was alot of whining from people who I punished for breaking the rules
    Who would whine to you? =O Mr Apathetic, I remember youuuu. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    What kind of white supremacists would join an anime forum or even view an anime forum for that matter, come on now. Skinheads and Nazis are to busy throwing rocks at synagogues and shouting multiple threats at various ethnic groups.
    Haha I'm liking you already. =]

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I've never truely dated a guy of my race. Like I'm black, white and Native American, born in Canada nd i believe my first boyfriend was Arabic. I look more black/white then i do anything else but like his mom saw me once before we went out and i guess she though we already went out and she told me like, "Alan cant have a girlfriend. I'm sorry you cant see him anymore." I was bured to the core but after that he was like whatever she cant control me. We hid that we went out for like a year. Then after that I've dated white, korean, hispanic, and another mix dude.

But i agree with the majority that said it doesnt matter what the skin is as long as you love that person.

And like i went to take this test in Florida and like the head masters wife was Asain and her name was the same as mine, and on my application i put multi-racial so I guess they thought i was asain and black mix... idk... but when i got there I got all these weird looks from the students taking the test. I assume they same my name on the posted list..idk... I got about average on the test and like my ex-boyfriend, we hooked-up that day, came up to me and was like dont bother with them they thought you were Asain. Me and him hooked-up and like we got alot of why questions from these website from our friends.

Point: Love is color-blind
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shippo101 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 15, 2009)

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally have no problem with inter-racial relationships. Unfortunatly I have to agree with the reasoning that the people who are against it give. It's similar with how it is with incest. When producing offspring with family or in an inter-racial relationship, the children are more likely to have birth defects. It's not exactly common and it's only a fraction more likely than it is regularly, but it's still there. I still have nothing against it in general, however.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3