Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Heaven/Hell

Newbie The Melancholy is off to a good start The Melancholy's Avatar
    Forks, Washington.....if you read it then you get it
    Thanks

Re: Heaven/Hell

Well I believe in Hell and Heaven, but I can always think of reason why it doesn't exist. Everyday I think of a new reason why "GOD" is just a myth, but for some reason I can't get myself to not believe. I think that dieing and believe there is something after death is better for some people that are scared, because it gives them something to look forward to as well as gives them a reason for following the law and the rules of their church.

I sometimes think that the bible and "GOD" were just created to bring order and peace on earth because without some omnipotent force watching everyone and judging us all then the world would become even more chaotic then it already is. If you believe in something after death like reincarnation or Hell and Heaven, and your wrong then no harm no foul. But if you don't believe in anything and your wrong then your doomed to live a life of pain and suffering. Thats why most people believe, so that they can cover their a**.

I believe more in Hell and Heaven because I truly believe that there is something else. I always get this feeling when I am thinking of the possibilities that there HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE! Leave it to fear or an actual force influencing me, but I will believe till the day I die....and then I'll find out.

!THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA ROCKS!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I am a true blue Catholic and I believe in heaven and hell but i believe this is a place as well as a state but this is just my belief. though it can be different for each Christian.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I beleive theres a god and theres a devil!!!!!!
    But i dont believe there is heaven or hell!!!!
    I dont have a religion and ive been forced to go to lots of churches, but i just say when i die i will become a ghost and hunt people!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the entire heaven and hell thing was made up ta make people afraid in the dark ages so they would always go to church.... so there might be a hell and or heaven but on the eqaul note there might not for the people who take heaven to be a place so one does not fear death I think that is a bad way to think about it because if you believe in heaven then you fear hell so it does not resolve anything and you will be forced deeper into the religon in your atempt to go to heaven witch might not even be "real" so it is better not to think about your after life and not to worry about were you might go after death and worry more about how you can make the liveing world a beter place for ones children and so on and so forth....
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe there's a Jesus, God, and Satan. I won't want to experience Hell. It would be freaky and scary to me. And, Heaven would be like heaven. It would be a cloudy paradise!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in all three. I think there is a Purgatory. Well, i love Dio's interpretation most:
    Sing me a song, youre a singer
    Do me a wrong, youre a bringer of evil
    The devil is never a maker
    The less that you give, youre a taker
    So its on and on and on, its heaven and hell, oh well

The lover of lifes not a sinner
    The ending is just a beginner
    The closer you get to the meaning
    The sooner youll know that youre dreaming
    So its on and on and on, oh its on and on and on
    It goes on and on and on, heaven and hell
    I can tell, fool, fool!

Well if it seems to be real, its illusion
    For every moment of truth, theres confusion in life
    Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer
    And its on and on, on and on and on....

They say that lifes a carousel
    Spinning fast, youve got to ride it well
    The world is full of kings and queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    Its heaven and hell, oh well
    And theyll tell you black is really white
    The moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls
    You get to keep the gold that falls
    Its heaven and hell, oh no!
    Fool, fool!
    Youve got to bleed for the dancer!
    Fool, fool!
    Look for the answer!
    Fool, fool, fool!
    -Black Sabbath

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a Christian, believe in heaven and hell, and Jesus and God. I can understand why some people just find it too hard to believe, considering everything the bible tells, but I believe in it all, I will miss many things about Earth when I pass on, such as video games and Internet (I know, that's pretty sad), but I believe better things await...

I don't fear going to hell, seeing as I have accepted the lord Jesus as my lord and savior, and prayed for forgiveness of my sins, and trying to be the best person I can be, but in a way I dread when I pass on and no longer have all this advanced technology to enjoy, but it still doesn't compare to the joy that comes with moving on from all the troubles on earth, all the criminals and diseases infecting this poisoned world we live in now.

I by no means am saying no one can have a good, full, enjoyable life on earth, just that it is becoming tougher to do all the time, with more and more people with bad intentions, and less people able to avoid being affected by those people.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i don't know really.... I meen you could allways wish for "a life after death" but i've seen a show on TV, where they show people how they may have had another life before, and what they where and stuff like that... But the funny thing is, i still haven't heard about person that cleans the toilets or another well not so funny job....

In another it could be kinda cool to have another life after death, especially if you could have all your memories from your previous life with you, then you visit all the places you've been and maybe even show them to your children

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast