Closed Thread

Thread: Help Me!

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Help Me!

I just started going out with this girl the other day and i wanted to get to know her better. yes i know that it was stupid asking her out before getting to know her but i couldnt resist. i had to take her home the next day and i tried to get a conversation started but she cut me off. i need help trying to get a good conversation started without her cutting me off. so please help me!

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Crazy08 View Post
    I just started going out with this girl the other day and i wanted to get to know her better. yes i know that it was stupid asking her out before getting to know her but i couldnt resist. i had to take her home the next day and i tried to get a conversation started but she cut me off. i need help trying to get a good conversation started without her cutting me off. so please help me!
    Just sit down with her and tell her that you would like to get to know more about her and that you don't appreciate it when she cuts you off because you are just trying to get to know her better. Also try asking her to just tell you about herself then she can't cut you off if she is the one talking. lol

In any event I wish you the best of luck..

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forcefly For This Useful Post:

Anime Crazy08 (Apr 21, 2009)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help Me!

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Please use your blogs for information of a personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.

We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advise personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken to private PMs or to external services like MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so forth.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

This isn't a self-help forum... Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread