+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

I was watching CSPAN a couple days ago (it's pretty bad when there's nothing on TV but politicians) and I seen Obama and Clinton doin' their Q and A thing. Now, both are concerned with the cost of health care and freeing ourselves of foriegn fuel/oil, and both are all for pulling the troops out of Iraq. Even better, while I was flipping channels--I think it was Fox News I seen this bit on--they were talking about "The Hunt for Osama Bin Laden". Saying that that's what we should've been doing in the Middle East in the first place. (and I TOTALLY agree)

Now, my question is: Who do you think is gonna be president out of the two? I highly doubt anyone's gonna vote republican, because even republicans in SENATE think that Bush is an idiot; and I doubt they want a repeat of eight years of hell. And I'm not to fond of John McCain.

Hilary would be the first WOMAN president; while Barrack would be the first BLACK president in this country. Both sound nice to me. But I have a feeling that if Hilary wins, someone's gonna try to sweet talk her in to resigning, and I'm FAIRLY certain that someone's gonna try to assasinate Obama if he wins. (I'm positive that the thought of a black man running this country frightens plenty of people--not me of course. ^_^)

With all that I've said and heard on the news, and all that you've heard: Who do you think will win--if a democrat wins presidency this election?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Hilary because she is Hilary. And she is the wife of a former president.
    Barrack because he is black, and TONS of black people are going to want someone of their kind to run America. It's the same with us latinos. If a hispanic person were running for president (and they were a good candidate) I'm sure we'd be ecstatic and vote like crazy.

It's the way of life.
    So to simply put it, I have no clue who's going to win .

Hilary has a better chance though. Because she is a woman.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Barrack because he is black, and TONS of black people are going to want someone of their kind to run America. It's the same with us latinos. If a hispanic person were running for president (and they were a good candidate) I'm sure we'd be ecstatic and vote like crazy.

It's the way of life.

Really? Ya think so? I'm not sure who I'm gonna vote for personally. I SHOULD vote for Barrack, just because it would be a HUGE step for my people, but at the same time--it's like you said--Hilary is the wife of the best president we've ever had. So her foot's already in the door; seeing how she pretty much ran the country for Bill.

Such a hard choice....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hilary Clinton. Definitely.

It's not because she's a woman either.
    It's because she's a man. JK JK

What? With Hilary and Bill, Hilary was the man of the relationship by comparison.

She'll be a goodin'. I'm pretty darn sure she can run the entire place for a good sum of years. (she won't be the best thing this world has ever seen, but she'll make darn good leader) She's a tough cookie, too. She'll watch all our backs.

And if she doesn't, well, she'll still be a goodin' for the years she's in office, even if it doesn't help everyone.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

It's the way of life.

Hm well I am not going to vote on Obama cause he is black or Hilary cause she is a woman. I won't vote for someone cause of there race or sex. To be honest I will probably vote for the one who can sell themselves the best as the president hehe. I am gonna sit down and do some research on both of them and see which one sways me to there side haha. Yep gonna be a hard choice because both of them have pretty good charisma and they are good canidates for presidency.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    Hm well I am not going to vote on Obama cause he is black or Hilary cause she is a woman. I won't vote for someone cause of there race or sex. To be honest I will probably vote for the one who can sell themselves the best as the president hehe. I am gonna sit down and do some research on both of them and see which one sways me to there side haha. Yep gonna be a hard choice because both of them have pretty good charisma and they are good canidates for presidency.
    Yes, that is justice. But unfortunately the world doesn't work that way anymore. Forget about politics.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, that is justice. But unfortunately the world doesn't work that way anymore. Forget about politics.
    Haha when has this world ever worked that way?

Meh I won't forget about politics cause voting is important and I actually care who becomes president of our messed up country

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Hilary Clinton has my full support because she did guide one of our country's best presidents and has seen others screw up so hopefully she has learned some lessons. I feel sorry for the ppl who r presidents cuz its a job where u can feel that everyone hates u. Self-esteem problems to come and a visit 2 the doc for that person

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast