+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    Hm well I am not going to vote on Obama cause he is black or Hilary cause she is a woman. I won't vote for someone cause of there race or sex. To be honest I will probably vote for the one who can sell themselves the best as the president hehe. I am gonna sit down and do some research on both of them and see which one sways me to there side haha. Yep gonna be a hard choice because both of them have pretty good charisma and they are good canidates for presidency.
    Well, I'm fairly certain that everyone's gonna do some research on the two--just as I had to. But that's not gonna stop someone from saying, "Oh, Obama's black? I'm not voting for him! Clinton's a woman?! No skirts in the office!" Most people cast polotics aside and vote for what they think is good for self. That's why we've seen plenty of republicans in office. I'm not gonna vote for race or gender either--although every black person I know will try to pressure me to do the "black" thing and vote Obama. I'm stuck, I don't know who to choose.

By the way, when I was watching CSPAN, Obama was like, "We need to lower the cost of perscription drugs and make drug companies compete with eachother like normal business do; because that's the white thing to do!" I put the word white in bold letters because I found it hilarious! I'm sure it was a weird speech slip up, but it was still funny as hell! ^_^

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Well, I'm fairly certain that everyone's gonna do some research on the two--just as I had to. But that's not gonna stop someone from saying, "Oh, Obama's black? I'm not voting for him! Clinton's a woman?! No skirts in the office!" Most people cast polotics aside and vote for what they think is good for self. That's why we've seen plenty of republicans in office. I'm not gonna vote for race or gender either--although every black person I know will try to pressure me to do the "black" thing and vote Obama. I'm stuck, I don't know who to choose.

By the way, when I was watching CSPAN, Obama was like, "We need to lower the cost of perscription drugs and make drug companies compete with eachother like normal business do; because that's the white thing to do!" I put the word white in bold letters because I found it hilarious! I'm sure it was a weird speech slip up, but it was still funny as hell! ^_^
    Haha ya I will probably have friends pressuring me to vote for Hilary cause she is a woman since I am one or Obama cause we need to support the blacks which I am half-black. I do notice people do vote for what they like/self such as the image of the person or will they support a certain issues hehe. Just the way people are .

Oh and u had me laughing with that comment about Obama saying its the white thing to do. Ah wish I could have seen that one .

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure who I will be rooting for. Both seem to have very good goals in mind. I don't really mind who wins as long as they clean up the mess Bush has gotten us into.

As for who will probably win, I'm thinking that Hilary probably has the better chance of winning because she has been in the political world or spotlight I guess I should say a good bit longer then Obama so people may be more comfortable going with her.

I do agree that some people are biased though when it comes to voting for the presidency (I mean that's one of the main reasons JFK won. Because it was the 1st televised presential race so a lot more people got to see the presidential candidates compared to past years. As a result, a lot of people voted JFK because they thought he looked better. Lol) One might pick Hilary because their a feminist and think "Woman power all the way!!" Some might pick Obama because he's black and the sound of a black president sounds like a good idea to them. Who knows?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Obama wheres your mama. lol.

I like Obama. So I'll vote for him.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I'm not sure who I will be rooting for. Both seem to have very good goals in mind. I don't really mind who wins as long as they clean up the mess Bush has gotten us into.

As for who will probably win, I'm thinking that Hilary probably has the better chance of winning because she has been in the political world or spotlight I guess I should say a good bit longer then Obama so people may be more comfortable going with her.

I do agree that some people are biased though when it comes to voting for the presidency (I mean that's one of the main reasons JFK won. Because it was the 1st televised presential race so a lot more people got to see the presidential candidates compared to past years. As a result, a lot of people voted JFK because they thought he looked better. Lol) One might pick Hilary because their a feminist and think "Woman power all the way!!" Some might pick Obama because he's black and the sound of a black president sounds like a good idea to them. Who knows?
    Yeah. There are a lot of deciding factors surronding these two people. There's also alot of negative views floating around the two. A friend of mine and I were talking the other day, and we ultimately came up with a bunch of views from different perspectives. Y'know, presidents deal with many foriengn countries. And a good chunk of them are Muslim. Muslims don't really have good opinions of women, so what if Hilary went to Iraq to deal with officials there? Would they really heed her words? Or would they say, "This woman's talkin' shit! Attack!!!!" LOL.

Also, the same could be said about a black man. Will anyone take him seriously? Or will they think he's just talkin' out of his ass, like all the rappers do? This country's full of prejiduced people who are out for self; so it's hard to say they're gonna get a solid amount of votes--running against people like John McCain and Rudy Gullianni (Boooo! Hiss!)
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jun 11, 2007 at 06:53 AM. Reason: I'm at work, gotta look busy...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it ok if I say... Ron Paul?
    I don't like Hilary or Barack. I think either way. that for no matter who I vote for, My vote will be wasted. Our nation is doomed.. doom doom dee doomed. We waste our resources. We lie to our people, we try to regulate and track everyone and everything.. thusly taking away our feedoms. We legally drug ourselves just so that we are desensitized to the fact that we are being tracked. And I dont even want to get started on all the conspiracy that I believe is taking place in our government.

I rep Ron Paul (libertarian)... though he gets virtualy no publicity... he is the best candidate
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

OBAMA ALL THE WAY! I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE BUT STILL I WOULD CHOOSE OBAMA, WHY?.
    i know it sounds dumb but he is black. plain and simple. we need a black man in the white house. but also barrack has interesting veiws and isnt afraid to speak up about them. he better win and if he gets assainated, i bet any amount of money a riot will start

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by princesslady; Jun 11, 2007 at 03:36 PM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Is it ok if I say... Ron Paul?
    I don't like Hilary or Barack. I think either way. that for no matter who I vote for, My vote will be wasted. Our nation is doomed.. doom doom dee doomed. We waste our resources. We lie to our people, we try to regulate and track everyone and everything.. thusly taking away our feedoms. We legally drug ourselves just so that we are desensitized to the fact that we are being tracked. And I dont even want to get started on all the conspiracy that I believe is taking place in our government.

I rep Ron Paul (libertarian)... though he gets virtualy no publicity... he is the best candidate
    Ron Paul, eh? I don't know too much 'bout libertarians, and I've voted democrat since I was old enough. Nice job at pickin' the underdog, BTW, LOL. But out of the two democrats, which would you pick?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast