+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Ron Paul, eh? I don't know too much 'bout libertarians, and I've voted democrat since I was old enough. Nice job at pickin' the underdog, BTW, LOL. But out of the two democrats, which would you pick?
    Id pick barack.. but as princesslady so wonderfully stated... Id do so because hes lack... I mean black...
    I mean If I had to chose between the two...

Hitlery... I mean.. Hilary... Shed send us to our impending doom faster than invader zim.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the fact it's hilary clinton that will attract attention. the main reason why i would vote hilary is because she was the brains behind bill when he was president. bill was the charm and hilary was the brains. plus the last thing this country needs is ghetto ***** strutting around saying their "brother" is the damn president. it shouldn't happen, it might happen, but i hope it doesn't.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jun 15, 2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: don't use foul language in your posts

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    i think the fact it's hilary clinton that will attract attention. the main reason why i would vote hilary is because she was the brains behind bill when he was president. bill was the charm and hilary was the brains. plus the last thing this country needs is ghetto ****s strutting around saying their "brother" is the damn president. it shouldn't happen, it might happen, but i hope it doesn't.
    ummmm i tae that in offense acually. one becuase why are we ghetto f***s if we are proud that a black man has finally had the nerve to become president? two, not all of us are f***s, im ghetto but onlt wheni have to be, third, we don't say "brother" ever heard of STEROTYPE? and fouth,you sound iggnorant and rude. Obama can attract he crowd just as much as hilliary and he is smart and educated and knows what he is talking about. he has veiws that are similar to hers and the only reson most people will vote for her is to get bill back in office more thna likely, although he might not be able to do that. But obama should and Will be our first black president and it SHOUOLD HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN AND GONNA HAPPEN.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Jun 15, 2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Watch your language Princess lady

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    i think the fact it's hilary clinton that will attract attention. the main reason why i would vote hilary is because she was the brains behind bill when he was president. bill was the charm and hilary was the brains. plus the last thing this country needs is ghetto ****s strutting around saying their "brother" is the damn president. it shouldn't happen, it might happen, but i hope it doesn't.
    First of all, not all black people are what you so aptly called "ghetto ****s". And I don't expect all black people to react to Barrack Obama being the president like that. Yes, we'll all be proud, and yeah, a few of the folk from the hood might say, "that's my brotha, he's the president". But what's so bad about that? They're just proud of their fellow black man, who's only out to do what's right not only for black people, but for the entire country. You make me want to vote for Obama just because you said that semi-racist bull-shit.

And Hilary may have been the brains behind bill, but you know what they say: "Behind every strong man is a woman bitchin'." LOL. So is Hilary gonna have that if she's president?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

quite frankly, i don't feel that any of the candidites really have the gutso to make they changes they want (still a Republican senate and house guys)...

but since i am voting (one of my top rules: if you don't vote, you don't have a right to complain), i'd go with Hilary... a whole room of old men with one old man/lady fusion? you know some baby mama drama is going to go down!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not quite sure who I am giving my full support to right now, but I have a feeling that Hilary Clinton will come out ahead because she just has a way to persuade people. Face it, when that woman gets up to talk about something she just has a way to make you see her point.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    ummmm i tae that in offense acually. one becuase why are we ghetto ****s if we are proud that a black man has finally had the nerve to become president? two, not all of us are ****s, im ghetto but onlt wheni have to be, third, we don't say "brother" ever heard of STEROTYPE? and fouth,you sound iggnorant and rude. Obama can attract he crowd just as much as hilliary and he is smart and educated and knows what he is talking about. he has veiws that are similar to hers and the only reson most people will vote for her is to get bill back in office more thna likely, although he might not be able to do that. But obama should and Will be our first black president and it SHOUOLD HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN AND GONNA HAPPEN.
    Thank you! Not all black people are ghetto, nor are we f***! I can't believe that someone would actually say that they're not voting for Obama based on that opinion alone! Have you heard the man speak? The dude makes me proud, and there's nothing wrong with being proud of the steps one takes to make not only people's views on our race change, but to change the country!!

I still haven't decided, but I know this: If I hear more and more opinions similar to this one, I'm votin' for Barrack!! Don't hate!
    Last edited by Sazzy; Jun 15, 2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Please watch your language in future atomik_sprout

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think America is ready for either of them. But with all the immigration stuff that's going on these days Barrack Obama most likely will be the fall man here just because he's black. But who knows, the only one who can decide is the people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast