+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I don't think America is ready for either of them. But with all the immigration stuff that's going on these days Barrack Obama most likely will be the fall man here just because he's black. But who knows, the only one who can decide is the people.
    To be quite honest, I don't think this country's ready for them yet either. But they're runnin', so I gotta decide. No matter who I (or any other individual for that matter) vote(s) for, it's gonna be one of the biggest milestones in the entire history of this country. >_<

No matter who wins, I smell a riot. Just a small one, but a riot none-the-less. ^_^

The only way this decision could get harder is if either a gay man ran for president or a Mexican (you'll laugh as hard as I am right now if you've participated in this thread AND my thread on illegals in this country). LOL.

(I just noticed right after I submitted this reply that there's a Barrack Obama banner ad on the very top of the page for this thread!)
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jun 15, 2007 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Wow! I didn't see this before!

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

hm well i think i will go for both i dont think i can choose

what im waiting for is a black, female, lesbian, who is jewish

i think that would be pretty sweet

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Warning;

Please may everyone stop swearing within their posts, this is a forum for all ages and I do not wish to sit here and edit all of your posts because you forget how to not swear. If you continue to swear and be offensive to other members then this will be closed and infractions will be given to anyone who continues to swear in posts.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

It is going to be a tough call since both of them are candidates with good repo. Hilary might stand a greater change since, she is expected to fair well as a president considering she is the wife of Bill Clinton..... I say Hilary

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    hm well i think i will go for both i dont think i can choose

what im waiting for is a black, female, lesbian, who is jewish

i think that would be pretty sweet
    A black/female/lesbian/jew, eh? THAT WOULD BE PRETTY AWESOME!! Talk about overcoming adversity. LOL. (that was a good one, I tip my hat to you on that one. ) Maybe we could put both candidates together, all we need then is a lesbian jew to run for vice president with them, lol!

What I don't get is why not set history on an even bigger scale? Why not let one run for pres, and the other run for vice? (IE: Barrack runs for president and Hilary is his vice president--or vice versa)

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm definetely rooting for Barack Obama

He has a much better and realistic plan for our country to get out of the war and he can reverse the era of fiscal conservativeness that bush brought upon us

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

obama all the way. i may not know much about politics but i do know that hilary clinton is a stupid hoe and at least obama has some sense in his brain to know how to run a country unlike hilary clinton. so my votes for obama.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    I'm definetely rooting for Barack Obama

He has a much better and realistic plan for our country to get out of the war and he can reverse the era of fiscal conservativeness that bush brought upon us
    You bring up a good point. Someone's done thier homework, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy978 View Post
    obama all the way. i may not know much about politics but i do know that hilary clinton is a stupid hoe and at least obama has some sense in his brain to know how to run a country unlike hilary clinton. so my votes for obama.
    Usually, I don't reply to posts of this nature, but I feel compelled to tell you that if Hilary Clinton is such a "stupid hoe" then I'd hate to see what you do for a living. She's a SENATOR!!! You have to have some kind of smarts if you're a SENATOR. Especially one of her calibur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast