+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hitler intellect.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

The Hitler intellect.

Adolf Hitler - Still a well known figure up until this day.
    Would anyone really consider him an intelligent man?
    In my opinion, he was just at the right place in the right time.
    Someone had to be blamed and he was there to steer everyone in that direction.
    So I guess in a sense he is cunning and manipulative.....but I would hardly use the word 'intelligent'.
    Wats ur opinion on this topic?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Hitler intellect.

Psychotic is the word not 'intelligent' he was really freaking crazy. Personally, Psychotic people are very intellectual but the distorted view they have of reality negates all value they could posses in society and Hitler is the result of this going unchecked and people like him roaming free. Purely speculation but I feel it is pretty close.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he wasn't. I think he was mad, and crazy man. He was just there at the right time. Plan and Simple.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing...I was expecting...well practiculy everyone to label Hitler as one of the most intelligent historical figures.
    Hitler was practiculy placed under intelligent in the dictionary..... well from the opinions of most ppl I know, at least.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Psychotic is the word not 'intelligent' he was really freaking crazy. Personally, Psychotic people are very intellectual but the distorted view they have of reality negates all value they could posses in society and Hitler is the result of this going unchecked and people like him roaming free. Purely speculation but I feel it is pretty close.
    yep...he's nuts have no idea wat's wrong with him...

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Using Hitler and intelligent is an oxymoron, and a bad use of the thesaurus. Hitler saw an opportunity to instigate people's thoughts by fear and belief of superiority. All he was, was a tool.
    Last edited by Nympho; Apr 03, 2006 at 12:33 AM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Hitler was a very intelligent man, it's a simple fact. He used actual psychological methods over the course of a few years, to not only gain control of a nation, but gain the following and trust of the people. Hundreds of thousands attended his speeches at a time, these people were devoted to him. His accomplishments before the war even started were remarkable, and his accomplishments during the war were equally astounding. Yes it is true that he lost, but very few could have gone as far as he, and lasted as long as he. While it is well known that he held rather questionable policies and beliefs, those are in no way related to his intelligence. A lot of people say "How can you call him intelligent?! He was a horrible man!"

Bullshit, I don't care if he killed six billion Jews, it still has no bearing on his intelligence or his diplomatic and war accomplishments. It takes a man with balls and a sharp mind to have pushed for and achieved such a deal as the Munich Agreement.

And I don't get the "Hitler was crazy" routine. He showed no signs whatsoever of being psychotic, or having any other psychological conditions. Anti-semitism does not mean psychosis. I am a student of psychology and I enjoy the subject greatly. What I do not enjoy are people who are quick to claim someone is "crazy" or "I have ADD!!!"

Cut the crap and save it for the poor few who really are victims of psychological problems. A psychotic man would not have the demeanor to sucessfully run a country for more than 3 minutes.

I'm not in the least bit afraid to say that I admire Hitler. I don't admire every thing about him, just like I admire Morgan Freeman, I don't admire everything about him, only some things. Same with Uncle Adolf. He was a sharp man, a good leader, and had a charisma most would kill for. He had some radical ideas, but again it was a radical time (Germany was hit harder by the depression than any other nation, even worse than the UK. The US actually was one of the better off nations)

So in short, Hitler was quite the guy. He was pretty sharp, sure he wasn't Einstein, but he was sure not your average Joe either.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Apr 03, 2006 at 01:19 AM.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Hitler was a very intelligent man, it's a simple fact. He used actual psychological methods over the course of a few years, to not only gain control of a nation, but gain the following and trust of the people. Hundreds of thousands attended his speeches at a time, these people were devoted to him. His accomplishments before the war even started were remarkable, and his accomplishments during the war were equally astounding. Yes it is true that he lost, but very few could have gone as far as he, and lasted as long as he. While it is well known that he held rather questionable policies and beliefs, those are in no way related to his intelligence. A lot of people say "How can you call him intelligent?! He was a horrible man!"

Bullshit, I don't care if he killed six billion Jews, it still has no bearing on his intelligence or his diplomatic and war accomplishments. It takes a man with balls and a sharp mind to have pushed for and achieved such a deal as the Munich Agreement.

And I don't get the "Hitler was crazy" routine. He showed no signs whatsoever of being psychotic, or having any other psychological conditions. Anti-semitism does not mean psychosis. I am a student of psychology and I enjoy the subject greatly. What I do not enjoy are people who are quick to claim someone is "crazy" or "I have ADD!!!"

Cut the crap and save it for the poor few who really are victims of psychological problems. A psychotic man would not have the demeanor to sucessfully run a country for more than 3 minutes.

I'm not in the least bit afraid to say that I admire Hitler. I don't admire every thing about him, just like I admire Morgan Freeman, I don't admire everything about him, only some things. Same with Uncle Adolf. He was a sharp man, a good leader, and had a charisma most would kill for. He had some radical ideas, but again it was a radical time (Germany was hit harder by the depression than any other nation, even worse than the UK. The US actually was one of the better off nations)

So in short, Hitler was quite the guy. He was pretty sharp, sure he wasn't Einstein, but he was sure not your average Joe either.
    wow your smart, but he did kill himself in the end. So what if he achieved a lot. He didn't stick thought till the end. He was weak, and yes he was smart. Maybe not using his smartest in the right way, but I'll stick to what I said. The guy lost it, in the end of his days. He was human just like me and you. Nor less, nor greater. He had Charisma, and was a artist in his own way. He didn't just see the big picture, but all the little things, in it too. Yes he was no average joe, nor a Einstein, but he just proved how easy it is to make a person believe in what you believe in.

Anyway at the time people were looking for a leader, or someone to look up too. Yes I do hate the fact that he hates people for what they are, and that people still think what he said is true still today, but for a guy so smart he surly had no heart. Okay maybe he wasn't crazy, but he had problems, and I'll leave it like that. What was the problem? What made this hate come so strong that he wanted them all died. As far as I know. That consider a anger problem. Not delt with as a kid, and I believe they have treatment for that now these days. Maybe even a chemical inblance in his head. IDk. But he was bright.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Apr 03, 2006 at 01:54 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast