+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hitler intellect.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The Hitler intellect.

I don't think he was extremely intelligent but he WAS smart andabove all, he had an amazing charisma.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Hitler was a very intelligent man, it's a simple fact. He used actual psychological methods over the course of a few years, to not only gain control of a nation, but gain the following and trust of the people. Hundreds of thousands attended his speeches at a time, these people were devoted to him. His accomplishments before the war even started were remarkable, and his accomplishments during the war were equally astounding. Yes it is true that he lost, but very few could have gone as far as he, and lasted as long as he. While it is well known that he held rather questionable policies and beliefs, those are in no way related to his intelligence. A lot of people say "How can you call him intelligent?! He was a horrible man!"

Bullshit, I don't care if he killed six billion Jews, it still has no bearing on his intelligence or his diplomatic and war accomplishments. It takes a man with balls and a sharp mind to have pushed for and achieved such a deal as the Munich Agreement.

And I don't get the "Hitler was crazy" routine. He showed no signs whatsoever of being psychotic, or having any other psychological conditions. Anti-semitism does not mean psychosis. I am a student of psychology and I enjoy the subject greatly. What I do not enjoy are people who are quick to claim someone is "crazy" or "I have ADD!!!"

Cut the crap and save it for the poor few who really are victims of psychological problems. A psychotic man would not have the demeanor to sucessfully run a country for more than 3 minutes.

I'm not in the least bit afraid to say that I admire Hitler. I don't admire every thing about him, just like I admire Morgan Freeman, I don't admire everything about him, only some things. Same with Uncle Adolf. He was a sharp man, a good leader, and had a charisma most would kill for. He had some radical ideas, but again it was a radical time (Germany was hit harder by the depression than any other nation, even worse than the UK. The US actually was one of the better off nations)

So in short, Hitler was quite the guy. He was pretty sharp, sure he wasn't Einstein, but he was sure not your average Joe either.
    It is true that Hitler accomplished alot and evidently more so than the 'average joe'.
    HOwever, I wouldn't base his accomplishments on his intellect. He was manipulative. Although he was smart enough to realise how and when to propose his theorys, it was definitely all based on his power of manipulation.
    Nonetheless, his accomplishments were admirable minus the countless homicides.

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

for all i know, he was a damn good public speaker, a mass hypnotiser, manipulative and a control freak. i would say he was an intellegent man, in tactics which gained him his position and power, but i dont admire him. if intellegence meaning causing a holocaust, i rather be a retard.

and he was definitely not crazy, continually coming up with new ways to efficiently massacred the Jews, and scientific experiementation on what he called the sinful creatures, he did manage to make a few steps forward in the science word. anyone care for some pictures? (dont you just love documentries )

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Hitler was a very intelligent man, it's a simple fact. He used actual psychological methods over the course of a few years, to not only gain control of a nation, but gain the following and trust of the people. Hundreds of thousands attended his speeches at a time, these people were devoted to him. His accomplishments before the war even started were remarkable, and his accomplishments during the war were equally astounding. Yes it is true that he lost, but very few could have gone as far as he, and lasted as long as he. While it is well known that he held rather questionable policies and beliefs, those are in no way related to his intelligence. A lot of people say "How can you call him intelligent?! He was a horrible man!"

Bullshit, I don't care if he killed six billion Jews, it still has no bearing on his intelligence or his diplomatic and war accomplishments. It takes a man with balls and a sharp mind to have pushed for and achieved such a deal as the Munich Agreement.

And I don't get the "Hitler was crazy" routine. He showed no signs whatsoever of being psychotic, or having any other psychological conditions. Anti-semitism does not mean psychosis. I am a student of psychology and I enjoy the subject greatly. What I do not enjoy are people who are quick to claim someone is "crazy" or "I have ADD!!!"

Cut the crap and save it for the poor few who really are victims of psychological problems. A psychotic man would not have the demeanor to sucessfully run a country for more than 3 minutes.

I'm not in the least bit afraid to say that I admire Hitler. I don't admire every thing about him, just like I admire Morgan Freeman, I don't admire everything about him, only some things. Same with Uncle Adolf. He was a sharp man, a good leader, and had a charisma most would kill for. He had some radical ideas, but again it was a radical time (Germany was hit harder by the depression than any other nation, even worse than the UK. The US actually was one of the better off nations)

So in short, Hitler was quite the guy. He was pretty sharp, sure he wasn't Einstein, but he was sure not your average Joe either.

Im shocked that you would admire a man like this. First communism and now this. *Shakes head* You dont care if he killed 6 million ppl? WTF!!!!

Yes i'll give you he was smart, but when you kill 6 million jews. Your bleeping crazy.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember our teacher telling us he was a artist painter...but an artcollege didnt accept him, He totally flipped out.

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

he was rejected by the Art college/university, who didnt accept his painting. so he sold his paintings on the streets, barely earn meals.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sayo
    he was rejected by the Art college/university, who didnt accept his painting. so he sold his paintings on the streets, barely earn meals.
    Well a lot of astist are smart. I mean... they have to see the world a diffferent way to draw it. They see the patterbs others don't she. Everything on earth has a pattern. I still think he was bright.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie pendragon may be famous one day pendragon may be famous one day pendragon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he was a brilliant man, but i dont think what he did was right, but I like the way he brain wash people, so i think he was intellegent
    Last edited by pendragon; Apr 03, 2006 at 08:41 AM.
    killer X5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast