+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hitler intellect.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Hitler intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Im shocked that you would admire a man like this. First communism and now this. *Shakes head* You dont care if he killed 6 million ppl? WTF!!!!

Yes i'll give you he was smart, but when you kill 6 million jews. Your bleeping crazy.
    I thought it was well known that I have a great admiration for Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Peter the Great, and Churchill.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I thought it was well known that I have a great admiration for Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Peter the Great, and Churchill.
    Ok, I can see Lenin, Peter the Great, and Churchill, but Hitler and stalin? So do you approve of what hitler and stalin did?? I dont see how one admires ppl who have done unspeakable crimes like these guys did.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Hitler was a very intelligent man, it's a simple fact. He used actual psychological methods over the course of a few years, to not only gain control of a nation, but gain the following and trust of the people. Hundreds of thousands attended his speeches at a time, these people were devoted to him. His accomplishments before the war even started were remarkable, and his accomplishments during the war were equally astounding. Yes it is true that he lost, but very few could have gone as far as he, and lasted as long as he. While it is well known that he held rather questionable policies and beliefs, those are in no way related to his intelligence. A lot of people say "How can you call him intelligent?! He was a horrible man!"

Bullshit, I don't care if he killed six billion Jews, it still has no bearing on his intelligence or his diplomatic and war accomplishments. It takes a man with balls and a sharp mind to have pushed for and achieved such a deal as the Munich Agreement.

And I don't get the "Hitler was crazy" routine. He showed no signs whatsoever of being psychotic, or having any other psychological conditions. Anti-semitism does not mean psychosis. I am a student of psychology and I enjoy the subject greatly. What I do not enjoy are people who are quick to claim someone is "crazy" or "I have ADD!!!"

Cut the crap and save it for the poor few who really are victims of psychological problems. A psychotic man would not have the demeanor to sucessfully run a country for more than 3 minutes.

I'm not in the least bit afraid to say that I admire Hitler. I don't admire every thing about him, just like I admire Morgan Freeman, I don't admire everything about him, only some things. Same with Uncle Adolf. He was a sharp man, a good leader, and had a charisma most would kill for. He had some radical ideas, but again it was a radical time (Germany was hit harder by the depression than any other nation, even worse than the UK. The US actually was one of the better off nations)

So in short, Hitler was quite the guy. He was pretty sharp, sure he wasn't Einstein, but he was sure not your average Joe either.
    U know hes right.... yeah he killed a hell lot of ppl..... but just talking about how smart he was(without seeing the terrible things he did) he was brilliant.... Germany was in deep but I mean really deep truble, in debt with many countries after WW I, I read that at some point because of all the poverty, Germany started printing money and its value decreased at the point that like a BILLION in German currency was equal to a dollar... Hitler took Germany out of this(that almost seemed imposible) and put Germany as a military power, at the point that they were kicking everyones ass in Europe(well he made the mistake to attack the soviet union in winter! what the hell was he thinking didn't he learned something form Napoleon?).... well the point is that he lead the country in its darkest hours and made it a military power.... and because of his personality all german ppl were willing to follow him untill the end.... not many persons r able to do that....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

wasnt it hitler a racist man? or what just a fighting man?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    wasnt it hitler a racist man? or what just a fighting man?
    Come on... The Guy how killed all those Jews. The very Racist if you ask me.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone that wasnt fair, blonde and blue eyed. Jews was a good close target.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*shrugs* Of course he was intelligent.

...though I'm not sure if he KNEW SPECIFICALLY that he was using psychological-so-and-so... but he did use them.

^_^ He may have been a madman...

He may have been able to manipulate...

But doesn't that at least applaud to his "form of intelligence"?

So what if he did evil? Of course it was horrible and unspeakable, BUT MORAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INTELLIGENCE.

... but he wasn't as intelligent as... well, a "GENIUS"...

He was well-read, I heard... he read Sun Tzu's The Art of War... and followed it.

However, it was also said that when he decided to not read it for one of his battles, he lost in it. *shrugs* But I forget where I heard/read that from. Meh.

<_< He was smart.
    Smart and smart moves.
    Strong, Motivated Soldiers.

A madman, maybe... but an intelligent, effective madman.

........... but due to his extreme beliefs, it cut-back on his "intelligence"... afterall, I don't care what country you are, you can't handle that much people surrounding you from all sides! ...afterall, there had to be a balance.

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Hitler was So damn Smart but he did the stupidest things like Imstead of keeping his forces on the U.S he sent a large majority to Russia and with the Jet making it a bomb He was both smart and dumb
    Semper Fi Carry On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast